PDA

View Full Version : Mistake in discography!!!

wallie28
6th May 2005, 02:18 PM
here i am and SO here i am are the same
i think that is very strange dont you think so?
i think some things here need a update :D

BRIDMADHOUSE
6th May 2005, 02:43 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

*Cookie*
6th May 2005, 02:43 PM
cant say ive ever looked at the discography :roll:

Lacky
6th May 2005, 03:50 PM
HI, here i am(come and take me) and so here i am are 2 diff... songs CHEERS graemlins/beer.gif

brummybabe
6th May 2005, 03:57 PM
they r both diff tracks mate....lol graemlins/love.gif

paula1
6th May 2005, 03:59 PM
defo not the same songs, so here i am, was first on ub44,and then so here iam {come and take me}was next.
big love
paula graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

alliluvsmusic
I think what he means is when you click on "So Here I Am" it brings you to "Here I Am" and when you click on "Here I Am" it brings you to "Here I Am" lol confused yet??? :D

wallie28
yesss i know :D

Degenerate
6th May 2005, 04:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by alliluvsmusic:
[b]I think what he means is when you click on "So Here I Am" it brings you to "Here I Am" and when you click on "Here I Am" it brings you to "Here I Am" lol confused yet??? :) i've got an archive of the old site at home somewhere. I'll have to add this to my list of things to do.

BRIDMADHOUSE
6th May 2005, 05:05 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Lord F
6th May 2005, 05:14 PM
while your on adam when you click on earthdies screamin it goes of site :roll:

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

JorisJ
6th May 2005, 06:07 PM
oh and the guy who did the discography pages initially does know his discography info graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Right now compiling a full discography book on UB40, more news to follow on that!

JorisJ

ps - Adam, if you can't find the old page I have a full archive too.