PDA

View Full Version : Your all sad row 1 ??

One a Penny
6th May 2005, 11:14 AM
i want to be at the front ..If I don't I will scream,scream and scream !!!! Grow up you lot ...A gig is a gig front or not .!!!

BRIDMADHOUSE
6th May 2005, 11:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BRIDMADHOUSE
6th May 2005, 11:15 AM
sound !! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Poesiemau
6th May 2005, 11:18 AM
Doesn't have to be front row, but somewhere between 1 and 10 would be nice. A gig is a gig maybe to you, but for me it's not the same if i can't see their face together with hearing the music. Sat all the way in the back once... never gonna do that again....

allisman
6th May 2005, 11:20 AM
Agreed, its nice to actually see the concert as well as hear it, hence i want anywhere in the middle.

not the side , not the back, but the middle

;)

One a Penny
6th May 2005, 11:21 AM
I was at the front in Manchester once at the Apollo watching LOL 3 and the sound was better at the back but distorted at the front ....!!

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 11:44 AM
if your gonna sit at the back then may aswell stay home and bung homegrown dvd on lol at least you get to see them singing the darn songs graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

paula1
6th May 2005, 12:09 PM
everyone to there own,all we want is a chance to choose,but we dont even get that,so if i want to
have a moan about i will,and if i want 1st row that up to me,so nothing sad about it,i would be very sad if i got back row,lol
big love
paula

oLdbOi
6th May 2005, 12:18 PM
I think it's natural that people want the best seats they can get..front...near front....but maybe it's just a bit too much over excitement now...whatever seats everyone has..

bOi...to sit in the shade of the.... ;)

SunSeek1
6th May 2005, 12:47 PM
Why not want to be at the front row to watch your favourite band in concert.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with a concert been a good concert stuck right at the back.
I can speak from experience, and back seats sux.

In fact the sound was awful at the back, seemed like an echo problem. This was at Sheffield arena some years ago.

Been at the bottom anything 10 rows from the front is acceptable to me to get the best sound and view.

One A Penny, do you have back row seats or something?
If so I feel for you! :o

SK

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 12:57 PM
LMAO Whatever mate. Stay at home then and stick on your UB DVD. I'm gonn abe at the front no matter what.......

Big Love

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

Rachel~B
6th May 2005, 01:00 PM
I've done it at the back and at the front...the gig I mean...dont care as long as I'm there :D

CazLuvsUBs
6th May 2005, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
I've done it at the back and at the front...the gig I mean...dont care as long as I'm there :D <hr></blockquote>

You quack me up! I have to agree!
:D

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 01:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Poesiemau:
Doesn't have to be front row, but somewhere between 1 and 10 would be nice. ...<hr></blockquote>

OR 1 & 14th

;)

One a Penny
6th May 2005, 03:37 PM
My tickets are block e ...About halfway back ...........i would rather watch the boys play than sulk and not go cause I can't blow Robin kisses !!!

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 03:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by One a Penny:
My tickets are block e ...About halfway back ...........i would rather watch the boys play than sulk and not go cause I can't blow Robin kisses !!!<hr></blockquote>
Who is s sulking? the only thing i see people moaning about is the fact they are getting told all different things regarding tickets like what will and wont be available and the dates said tickets will or wont be on sale i think its only right everyone should get the same chance at getting good tickets instead of idiots on ebay hogging them for proffit.
:D

UB40IB32
6th May 2005, 04:56 PM
I'm just glad I have tickets but have to agree that the best seats are the first rows on the arena floor have been to concerts and sat in the back all I saw were little specks moving around on stage and watching through your binoclers (don't know if you write it like this)is'nt a relaxed way to watch a concert :)

Rossy
6th May 2005, 05:56 PM
I prefer to be at the back easy accsess to the bar
i mean i dont want to see a bunch of wrinkly old men jamming LOL

Rossy :) :) :)

UB40IB32
6th May 2005, 05:59 PM
I've seen them close up can't remember seeing any wrinkles ;)
just 2 very handsome brothers graemlins/love.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 08:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

Dunno who you are going to watch then rossy ???

ROLLING STONES .............. MAYBE ? (http://www.karikaturmuseum.at/site/presse/the_rolling_stones_dv.jpg) :roll:

Waltjo
6th May 2005, 09:03 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UB40IB32
6th May 2005, 09:08 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rossy
6th May 2005, 09:10 PM
A bunch old wrinkley geezers LOL
Rossy :) :) :)