PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 4 Ub Shows (Load Of B^&@cks)

Nitroid 913
6th May 2005, 10:33 AM
Load of F%^&ckin Shite the whole thing.......so much for the people who follow them getting priority on tickets....not so worried about tickets for me but did promise me friends to get them some and others on here wanted to go and have been messed about......so everyone has been let down....think they need to sort there shit out

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 01:01 PM
Agreed.

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 01:20 PM
Totaly agree and although it not the groups fault i think the true fans should get a better deal than alot of the crap getting now.

HOMEGROWN BOY
6th May 2005, 02:04 PM
AGREE someone needs a kick up the ASS. graemlins/beer.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Nitroid 913
6th May 2005, 07:34 PM
hmmmmmmm. you reckon we could rush the stage at the nec ??? graemlins/laff.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 08:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nitroid 913:
hmmmmmmm. you reckon we could rush the stage at the nec ??? graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Idea! Lets all rush the stage and ugh............................get arrested.

Not sure West Midlands Police could cope.... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

Nitroid 913
6th May 2005, 09:18 PM
Well if u think how many loonies r pist with the ticket scenario we must out number the pigs 5 to 1 ? i reckon it's a goer...........Charge !!!

caja
6th May 2005, 09:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
Totaly agree and although it not the groups fault i think the true fans should get a better deal than alot of the crap getting now.<hr></blockquote>

sos to reply here but who do ya class as a "true" fan?? some 1 who has internet access but only been a fan for a few yrs and got front row ...or some 1 who does not have access to the internet but has been a fan since 1980 but happy with row z in the sky?
best wishes
chris ;)