PDA

View Full Version : i am a good mum!

boxin_babe
6th May 2005, 10:07 AM
promised my kids i would take them to brighton to see ub40 this year and even though its a school night im sticking to that! just got 4 tickets for me and hubby to take our two youngest ( our eldest doesnt wanna go. got seating cos kids with us but made sure we are by the aisle so can dance and get to the bar, we are row A seats 8-11. lorrafan hope you got your tickets, brightons a lovely venue. see you all there. tina x graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
6th May 2005, 11:00 AM
Good on 'ya mum! you'll have a great time! :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

UB40IB32
6th May 2005, 04:34 PM
what a great mum have fun with all :) graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

tess
6th May 2005, 05:38 PM
same here,taking my daughter again and my 10yr old son is coming to his first concert and im sure it wont be his last. ;)

from tess x graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah have fun and welcome to the BB

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

gaynorubfan05
6th May 2005, 07:56 PM
welcome to the board

from gaynor :)

MAYBETOMORROW
7th May 2005, 01:59 PM
Good on you Tina! :)

sandyub404
7th May 2005, 02:54 PM
GOOD ON YA, YOU ARE A GOOD MUM. TOOK MY 7YR OLD LAST YEAR HE LOVED IT, THE 4 YEAR OLD WANTS TO GO NEXT TIME. :D

Julie Blue
7th May 2005, 05:32 PM
We're starting a whole new generation of UB fans!!

My eldest loves UB too.......can't say the same for the 10 year old, although she does sing along when she thinks I'm not listening!!!!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

lorrafan
7th May 2005, 10:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tina t:
promised my kids i would take them to brighton to see ub40 this year and even though its a school night im sticking to that! just got 4 tickets for me and hubby to take our two youngest ( our eldest doesnt wanna go. got seating cos kids with us but made sure we are by the aisle so can dance and get to the bar, we are row A seats 8-11. lorrafan hope you got your tickets, brightons a lovely venue. see you all there. tina x graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

Hi Tina am afraid I got out voted as UB40 are at Wembley on a Saturday everyone wanted to go there so Wembley it is for me. Hope you have a great night as i'm sure you will. I'm bringing my 10 year old son and my 10 year old god daughter. The next generation ehh!! Hopefully will catch up with you sometime!! graemlins/friends.gif

Frankie
7th May 2005, 10:44 PM
I'm taking my eldest boy to Wembley as a late birthday pressie (any excuse for me to fit another concert in) :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

HOMEGROWN BOY
7th May 2005, 10:49 PM
1 in a million, hope the kids ENJOY. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif