PDA

View Full Version : about tickets

style jc
5th May 2005, 09:57 PM
why r tickets so dear and why dont u loonies wait till they go on sale the real way.thats mad paying money like that.wat do u loonies think about it, :) :)

Skirge, The Chef
5th May 2005, 10:01 PM
What you mean money like that ?
As far as I know everyone has paid what the tickets cost as normal, a little bit more for over the phone with a creditcard.
The tickets are not measnt to go on sale at the venues until tomorow but some have been selling them today.. :D

style jc
5th May 2005, 10:11 PM
ya think some loonies payed 125 pound for ticket.is that true,how much r the tickets real price that will be sold by ticket agents. :)

Skirge, The Chef
5th May 2005, 11:02 PM
Thats the price on ebay already, I dont think anyone has bought any of them, the benues still have them on sale :D

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

UB40IB32
5th May 2005, 11:21 PM
I've paid 32,50 pounds a ticket and then the extra cost such as booking fee 12 pounds in total

john(ub40)p
6th May 2005, 12:32 AM
for 2 front row tickets i paid 101 at newcastle and 106 for manchester thats about 50 a ticket inc booking fee thats good value in my eyes i brought 2 tickets from nec for 32.50 + b/f + 6 car parking which works out at roughly 44 so for an extra tenner i got front row i wouldnt pay some of the prices on EBAY no way but it pays to shop about graemlins/smokin.gif my view is at the end of the day the main thing is THE LADS ARE STILL HAVING THEIR MONEY big love graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 12:43 AM
Whats the usual price then ?
personaly id say less than 40 to stand yards away from UBs singing live is about the best bargain can buy.

Im a little concerned that i am going to get HOOKED once i have been to this 1st one.

So they best not be planning on retiring just yet. ;)

I suppose if you are doing the whole lot ( like a certain SEAN person PMS ) YEAH then it gets expensive. LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BED TIME.