robs mrs fix it
5th May 2005, 07:59 PM
hope to go to plymouth .if i can get tickets.knowing my luck i wont

robs mrs fix it
5th May 2005, 08:04 PM
is that for the birmingham nec gig.

tess
5th May 2005, 08:08 PM
be positive!you will get a ticket as long as you are on that phone early ;)

you will love the concert and want to go again and again.hope you are sucessful.

from tess x graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

robs mrs fix it
5th May 2005, 08:17 PM
are you going to plymouth.what are ub like in real life i have been a fan for 20yrs but was to ill to travel to see them now a little better i hope to see them for the 1st in plymouth. :)

gaynorubfan05
5th May 2005, 08:19 PM
good luck and i hope you get your tickets
and i know how you feeling
i was a bit worried about how to get ticket
anyway i got my nephew to give me a helping hand getting tickets as i not very good using the phone so he gonna help me buy tickets on the net on the computer tomorrow evening

but do not worry and get someone to give you a helping hand on getting tickets so i wish you good luck getting ticket and it also be my first time seeing them live

from gaynor graemlins/friends.gif

tess
5th May 2005, 08:22 PM
no,im going to cardiff and birmingham.i met them last year and they are brilliant,they make you feel very special,but they are just so relaxed.

from tess x graemlins/friends.gif

STING
5th May 2005, 08:25 PM
they are a very down to earth bunch. no airs and graces whatsoever!!! :D

robs mrs fix it
5th May 2005, 08:30 PM
iwonder what robin looks like in real life well if i cant get any tickets .i should ask him he says hes MR FIX IT. :)

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 08:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by robs mr fix it:
iwonder what robin looks like in real life well if i cant get any tickets .i should ask him he says hes MR FIX IT. :) <hr></blockquote>

That is one of THE sexiest songs in the world , he sings it sooooooooooooooo well graemlins/love.gif

Waltjo
5th May 2005, 09:29 PM
:cool: :roll: :roll:

robs mrs fix it
5th May 2005, 09:33 PM
I LOVE SWEET SENSATION graemlins/love.gif

robs mrs fix it
6th May 2005, 12:10 AM
hi robin i am a new member to.just go with the flow.and dont go SIGNING OFF :)

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 12:22 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
:cool: :roll: :roll: <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> ??????????????????????????????
<hr></blockquote>

WHY THE ROLLING EYES ?

Arabessa
6th May 2005, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by robs mr fix it:
hope to go to plymouth .if i can get tickets.knowing my luck i wont<hr></blockquote>
You always have to think possitive Robs!You will get a ticket!You'll see!And you wont regret...They give you indeed a great feeling!
Good luck!

:)

[ 06 May 2005: Message edited by: Arabessa ]</p>

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 01:07 PM
You'll be fine. I've been to every UB40 gig at Plymouth, it still a relatively new venue for them to play at (only been playing there for 6 years or so) but it is a wicked gig. Make sure you get them tickets as were gonna have a meet before the gig.

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

robs mrs fix it
6th May 2005, 10:06 PM
i got my tickets to go to plymouth pavillion.ANDI WILL BE ON THE TRAIN PLATFORM SINGING THE TRAIN IS COMING BABY THE TRAIN IS COMING NOW. THANKS TO YOU ALL THAT GAVE ME CONFIDECE THAT I WOULD GET THEM. LINDA XX :D

gaynorubfan05
6th May 2005, 10:19 PM
i got my 3 tickets for nec dec 20th
it be my first time seeing ub40 live

from gaynor :)

Arabessa
6th May 2005, 10:46 PM
[b]i got my tickets to go to plymouth pavillion.ANDI WILL BE ON THE TRAIN PLATFORM SINGING THE TRAIN IS COMING BABY THE TRAIN IS COMING NOW. THANKS TO YOU ALL THAT GAVE ME CONFIDECE THAT I WOULD GET THEM. LINDA XX :) :)