PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 05:39 PM
Why i am reading on here that some people have phoned the secc in glasgow and got there tickets today. I just phoned and they told me they are not on sale till tomorrow. I am confused :confused: :confused:

5th May 2005, 05:41 PM
phone them again

nottingham arena did the same to me this morning they told me they were not on sale then this afternoon they were ????? :)

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 05:43 PM
Laura that's crap, try them again and tell them it's the presale seats you're after because you know for a fact they're on sale now.

Keep trying for as long as you can handle the stress god knows we're all running round like headless chickens this past week eh???

Best of luck. :)

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 05:44 PM
i phoned again.... they said u need to have received a letter with a pre-sale code :(

Lou.B
5th May 2005, 05:45 PM
Fingers crossed for ya graemlins/friends.gif

gaynorubfan05
5th May 2005, 05:54 PM
i be thinking of you and i hope you get your ticket and my nephew coming round tomorrow to buy 3 tickets on my computer using debit card and he gonna help me on it as his wage is'nt in the bank until monday and what a bummer and he told me not to worry and it will be sorted and i be keeping my fingers cross i get my tickets tomorrow evening

from gaynor

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lauraub40:
i phoned again.... they said u need to have received a letter with a pre-sale code :( <hr></blockquote>

Lying gits. :mad:

Ask them then how come other fans have got tickets through the SECC direct without this mysterious letter. If you can cope with this any longer that is. Other than that there's not much else I can advise you to do. Looking like tomorrow for us pet.

tess
5th May 2005, 06:05 PM
just had the same problem with cardiff,saying i cannot buy them,so i told them i knew of people who already got theirs booked.they had to let me have them.be stern!

from tess x graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

HOMEGROWN BOY
5th May 2005, 06:06 PM
Why not get them through the link on the tour page.That's what i done.GOOD LUCK. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Jaye
5th May 2005, 06:20 PM
BLOODY LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT THEM WITHOUT ANY HASSLE. TRY THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN LAURA. BE FORCEFUL DON'T TAKE ANY SH*TE FROM THEM OK! :)

JAYE. graemlins/bigwink.gif

Dutchess
5th May 2005, 06:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jaye:
[b]BLOODY LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT THEM WITHOUT ANY HASSLE. TRY THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN LAURA. BE FORCEFUL DON'T TAKE ANY SH*TE FROM THEM OK! :)

JAYE. ;)

gaynorubfan05
5th May 2005, 07:02 PM
good luck jaye i hope you get your tickets
i be thinking of you when you do get yours
and my nephew gonna help me get 3 tickets at nec tomorrow evening on my computer
it be my first time seeing them live
from gaynor