5th May 2005, 02:03 PM
tickets on sale rite now,from secc box office 0870 040 4000
and the web site
,www.secctickets.com/ticketlink/ub40
big love
paula

Helena
5th May 2005, 02:06 PM
awwww hope alli and jim are sorted as she was worried about it earlier.

paula1
5th May 2005, 02:08 PM
i no and they are selling really fast,hope she is sorted,wot gigs are u going to hels,we are going to newcastle,manchester and glasgow.
big love
paula :)

Helena
5th May 2005, 02:10 PM
oooh may see you in manchester then. not doin newcastle or glasgow - a bit far for me. Also goin both nec, wembley, and annies working on my hubby to let me go to nottingham at the mo lmao. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

have you got allis phone no? if i knew they hadn't got theirs i could get some for them but i don't want to be stuck with them in case i can't sell em.

paula1
5th May 2005, 04:03 PM
no hels i dont have alis phone number,i would have
got them as well but ive had to get 5 tickets for each gig plus the belgium flights so card all ub40ed up,i hope she reads this post,see u in manchester.
big love
paula graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 04:23 PM
Thank you gals for your kindess graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif it's all sorted after a carry on, read skirge's post omg I've never seen such a palaver in my life over tickets.

I never usually drink but it'll be a stiff one for me tonight (get yer minds oot the gutter) plan b is going into action tomorrow and if that fails then it's plan c. graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
5th May 2005, 04:33 PM
hope you sort it alli. if you need any help let me know :)

*Cookie*
5th May 2005, 04:36 PM
good luck ali keeping my fingers crossed for ya hun!!!
snd graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif at your stiff one

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 05:30 PM
hmmm why can't i see them for sale on the secc website :confused:

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 05:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lauraub40:
hmmm why can't i see them for sale on the secc website :confused: <hr></blockquote>

I know Laura that's what confused me too, just phone them direct and you will get some. However the guy Jim phoned said he doesn't know who was given the middle section allocation or front row it could be virgin/ticketmaster or them.

You will get a seat but it'll definetely be in the wings. Good luck.

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 05:41 PM
I've just phoned them and they said they don't go on sale until tomorrow... even more confused now :confused: :confused:

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 05:49 PM
phoned back and they said i need a letter from them with a pre-sale code :confused:

paula1
5th May 2005, 06:11 PM
hi go into [URL=http://www.secctickets.com/ticketlink/ub40,www.secctickets.com/ticketlink/ub40,that[/URL] is were we got them and if u fone i have a letter and tell them there is no code on the letter,they are talking crap
big love
paula

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Paula ]

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Paula ]</p>

cathyc
5th May 2005, 06:21 PM
hi does anyone no the seating for glasgow got tickets in row t just trying two find out were they are :roll: cant wait graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

paula1
5th May 2005, 06:34 PM
secc web site down.