PDA

View Full Version : GIG TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!!! @ venues

Skirge, The Chef
5th May 2005, 01:05 PM
My sis rang the arena and she got the option to buy them now from the venue over the phone, so she just got a taxu down, there are stilll front row left for either side of the stage. So she got 2 for front block row J..
go get em boys n girls :D

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 01:10 PM
I hope to god the SECC isn't selling them direct yet cuz the credit card is in Jim's wallet and the wallet is away oot with him and I dunno where he is....arrrrgggghhhhh <screaming> :eek:

paula1
5th May 2005, 01:59 PM
alison,the secc tickets are on sale,u better get on the phone to jim.
big love
paula

*Cookie*
5th May 2005, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by alliluvsmusic:
I hope to god the SECC isn't selling them direct yet cuz the credit card is in Jim's wallet and the wallet is away oot with him and I dunno where he is....arrrrgggghhhhh <screaming> :eek: <hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek: good luck!!!

Mick_f
5th May 2005, 02:04 PM
OMG i didnt think the tickets were meant to be going on public sale til tom :mad: I thought that was the whole point of the pre sale site???

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: micky_f ]</p>

Skirge, The Chef
5th May 2005, 02:06 PM
I wonder what would have happend if we had tried ringing on Monday or Tuesday to buy them from the venues?
I hope loonies dont miss out on good seats, ones that havent been on BB today and are waiting until tomrow. :eek:

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

janice
5th May 2005, 02:49 PM
well i foned cardiff today and they not on sale tell tomorrow :(

Waltjo
5th May 2005, 02:58 PM
I just went on to Cardiff Arena website and UB40 are not even on their list ;) just hope we get good seats then ;)

janice
5th May 2005, 03:26 PM
i hope so ill b on the fone by 9 :D

joolz
5th May 2005, 03:28 PM
Just when peeps thort the 'stress' was over!?!?!?! :eek: :confused:

Mick_f
5th May 2005, 03:42 PM
Well thought my day couldnt get any worse but just has the money i was meant to be getting tom to pay for my 3 tickets is now not going in my bank for another 2 weeks there goes my ticket hopes :(

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 04:15 PM
Oh my good god what a carry on!!! :D

paulaw
5th May 2005, 04:25 PM
Awwwwww best of luck to you both!

Been a stressful time this ticket lark, I know Jayne rang Nottingham this morning, they said no presale there, and yet she rang again this afternoon and they are on presale!!!!

And the best about it, got seats much nearer the front than on the getlive site :mad:

Paula

Grinner
5th May 2005, 04:28 PM
JUST BOOKED WITH WEMBLEY,TOLD THEM THAT IT WAS A LIBERTY THAT THEY WERE ON PUBLIC SALE FROM TODAY,WHEN WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY DIDN'T GO ON SALE UNTIL TOMORROW,GOT 1 FOR BLK A,AND 2FOR DISABLED AREA,NOT VERY HAPPY AT ALL :mad:

paula1
5th May 2005, 04:32 PM
ali call steph i think he has got 2 tickets spare.
big love
paula graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 05:37 PM
i just phoned secc and they told me tickets are not on sale till tomorrow. Why have u peeps got ur's and i can't get them from secc yet? :confused:

Grinner
5th May 2005, 06:46 PM
ALTHOUGHN NOT VERY GOOD SEATS THANKS FOR THAT INFO SKIRGE.I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT PRESALES COZ I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOG ON UNTIL LATE AFTERNOON SO BOOKED STRAIGHT AWAY,THANKS AGAIN :)

Waltjo
5th May 2005, 07:27 PM
This post is so mixed, either peeps are happy :( or even got shitty tickets :( :( Never a dull moment :eek: :eek:

andrew c
5th May 2005, 10:01 PM
The SECC sent out a letter to people who have got ub40 tickets for previous shows there, telling them tickets were on sale on thursday at 9.00. Got mine this morning

Lauraub40
5th May 2005, 10:29 PM
I've been to a couple of UB40 concerts at the secc/auditorium.... wheres my letter :confused: . Was there a code or reference or anything on the letter that you had to quote to get your tickets?

andrew c
5th May 2005, 11:25 PM
There wasn't a code, you just had to tell them you received the letter