PDA

View Full Version : phoned nec 4 a mate today

champane
5th May 2005, 11:54 AM
she wanted tickets but shes at work i spoke to a lady there and she said the tickets are necs pre booking tickets and the ones that go on sale tomorrow are the tickets that are left from pre sales deont sound good does it for those that are waiting for tomorrow (thats only for the nec not sure about other venues) :(

graemlins/love.gif

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 12:39 PM
Last gig in Glasgow we* paid 110 for the very last tickets available to man or beast in the country for crappy seats up in the heavens so at least this time it'll be cheaper. graemlins/laff.gif

I don't care anymore where we get as long as we're there.

The royal "we" that should actually read Jim paid 110 lol.

champane
5th May 2005, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by alliluvsmusic:
[b]Last gig in Glasgow we* paid 110 for the very last tickets available to man or beast in the country for crappy seats up in the heavens so at least this time it'll be cheaper. ;)

graemlins/love.gif

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 01:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:

lmao @ jim paid thats what i normally say about dell ;)

graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>

We do indeed have well trained fellows lol
graemlins/love.gif

One a Penny
5th May 2005, 02:52 PM
I got 6 this morning for Manchester block e ......its about half way back ...........Not offered any near the front .........I will still enjoy it though .....i think the sound is better a way from the front of the stage !!! So there ......Pthhh !!