PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!!HELP NEEDED, PLEASE!

DANIELA
5th May 2005, 11:34 AM
UB40 GIG - 21ST DECEMBER NEC BIRMINGHAM

I don't know if someone of you bought seats next to Reza...if yes, please i need a ticket for one of those seats...i know it's a crazy request but is anyone willing to give it to me?I'll pay it extra if necessary...Please...

Contact me or Reza...thanks... :(

DANIELA
5th May 2005, 11:40 AM
Reza's seats...

BLOCK A ROW H SEATS TO 16 TO 14

Pleeeeeeaseeeeee!!!!!!!! :(

alliluvsmusic
5th May 2005, 04:37 PM
BTTT

Sorry I can't help Daniella but I'll try to keep this near to the top for you if I can.

Good luck. graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
5th May 2005, 05:07 PM
have you not got a ticket or do you have one to swap????

DANIELA
5th May 2005, 06:44 PM
No swap...i need a ticket for a seat next to Reza's ones...

Reza
5th May 2005, 08:25 PM
i organised daniela one of my ticks...i bought an extra one..just in case..but she needs one for her friend who's travelling with her....
so any help...would be appreciated

UB40IB32
5th May 2005, 11:03 PM
BTTT :)

DANIELA
6th May 2005, 11:32 AM
BTTT

DANIELA
10th May 2005, 07:10 PM
BTTT.....Trying once again... :(

Seahorse
11th May 2005, 07:08 AM
Good luck

Carlene Lydia
11th May 2005, 10:52 AM
BTTT for Daniela!!!!! Please someone help her!!!!

sweetsensation
11th May 2005, 11:05 AM
To be honest I cant see anyone here just giving away there gig ticket...after all this is where lots of big big fans come. I would say...why not let your friend buy a ticket too and U can sneak her into your row....wud be no problem, once gig starts ur frined will just have to walk up towards seat...and everyone will be standing so no one will notice an extra person graemlins/friends.gif

good luck!! graemlins/kiss.gif

Helena
11th May 2005, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
To be honest I cant see anyone here just giving away there gig ticket...after all this is where lots of big big fans come. I would say...why not let your friend buy a ticket too and U can sneak her into your row....wud be no problem, once gig starts ur frined will just have to walk up towards seat...and everyone will be standing so no one will notice an extra person graemlins/friends.gif

good luck!! graemlins/kiss.gif <hr></blockquote>

michelles right - all you gotta do is both go to where your separate seats are, then get yours and say Rezas ticket and go and meet yer friend out in the corridors and then both of you come back in using the ticket stubs for where you and reza etc are sitting. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Angel.
11th May 2005, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:

michelles right - all you gotta do is both go to where your separate seats are, then get yours and say Rezas ticket and go and meet yer friend out in the corridors and then both of you come back in using the ticket stubs for where you and reza etc are sitting. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif <hr></blockquote>

Helena i can see a rush to the corridors when the gig starts the guys and gonna think theres no one at the front when they first go on graemlins/laff.gif

ps if anyone with front row tickets want to meet me and my brother graemlins/bigwink.gif

Love Angelxx

sweetsensation
11th May 2005, 11:42 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

The Prisoner
11th May 2005, 12:25 PM
:roll:

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

sweetsensation
11th May 2005, 12:32 PM
'sup Pris?

UBLutwyche
11th May 2005, 12:38 PM
Same happened with me at RAH. I had rickets for row 20 :D

It was great. Had a brill time.

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

[ 11 May 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

HOMEGROWN BOY
11th May 2005, 12:52 PM
Sorry can,t help,GOOD LUCK. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Poesiemau
12th May 2005, 11:44 AM
Hey Daniela, i would try the suggestion of Michelle and Helena. I've seen your message come up a couple of times, but also wondered if someone was willing to give their own ticket up just like that. I don't think it will happen. :)

Not saying the same will happen to your friend, but there's always those people around that begrudge (?) other people having their fun... :D