PDA

View Full Version : The nec tickets are on sale at the nec webiste

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th May 2005, 10:15 AM
imagin......just on my way to work now checked nec site.....find out the tickets are on sale today NOW....not tomorrow (as of my understanding of general sale fri 6th of may is or should i say was ) :roll: ,

so if you want to try the website you can

http://www.necgroup.co.uk/visitor/whatson/SearchWhatsOn.asp?k=ub40

STING
5th May 2005, 10:18 AM
have you got one nep????????????????/ :eek:

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 10:19 AM
Awww ann.m :(

Not having a good time lately are ya hun.

Hope you get one, would love to have seen you there. graemlins/friends.gif

STING
5th May 2005, 10:24 AM
both dates are still available. block d is available for the 21st(hint) when we'll be there!!!! :D

UB40IB32
5th May 2005, 10:27 AM
checked it out on the Nec site only from block D and so on got block A in pre sale haven't been there before so is block A any good ?

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th May 2005, 10:29 AM
:(

no i have not got one cannot book on line as the site is messing about,

and the phone line is engaged cannot get thourgh.... i am not going full stop.

the start of this week has been bad, and it shows no sign of improving :(

STING
5th May 2005, 10:30 AM
block A is the front block but it's down the side. the middle block is B i think but no one seems to have got tickets for that block. have the ub's taken over all of that block??? :roll:

STING
5th May 2005, 10:31 AM
nep if i get you a block D ticket will you come or will i have to flog it on ebay????

reasons
5th May 2005, 10:33 AM
block b were on sale this am at nec box office online :confused: :confused:

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
nep if i get you a block D ticket will you come or will i have to flog it on ebay????<hr></blockquote>

awww hope you decide to come ann marie graemlins/friends.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th May 2005, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
nep if i get you a block D ticket will you come or will i have to flog it on ebay????<hr></blockquote>

flog it on ebay......i know when i am licked, and i know when somthing is not ment to be

Lou.B
5th May 2005, 10:38 AM
Still tickets available for blks A B&C on NEC website, just checked :D

Helena
5th May 2005, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

flog it on ebay......i know when i am licked, and i know when somthing is not ment to be<hr></blockquote>

go on anne marie just go :)

STING
5th May 2005, 10:45 AM
of course it was meant to be, otherwise you wunt have had me looking out for ya now would ya? i've bought the ticket and it's on block A, row B ticket number 7. now is that a result or what????

of course the downside is that it's on the same night as i'm going to be there so you may have to meet me after all. aw well, life is shite sometimes. come on lass, ya know ya wanna!!!!

innit???? :D :D :D

STING
5th May 2005, 10:46 AM
p.s it's a better ticket than we've got!!! :p

Lou.B
5th May 2005, 10:48 AM
Nice one Sting, go on Anne-Marie ya cant refuse now graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Forgot to put there is some really kind hearted ppl on the BB, if it wasn't for CazluvsUBs i wouldn't be going either graemlins/friends.gif

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Louise ]

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Louise ]</p>

*Cookie*
5th May 2005, 10:50 AM
go on anne marie :)
it was ment to be thats why its a great seat :)

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th May 2005, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chuca5:
block b were on sale this am at nec box office online :confused: :confused: <hr></blockquote>

just one more before i go.....block a and b where not there when i tried to book, they keep dissapearing and coming back :confused: (i am)

tried book online no joy the number for nec sounds very like the one brmb have been giving out all this morning (funny enough to by tickets tomorrow)

now unless some mircale happens or i decided to grow a set of ********....... the latter is looking more likly.......looks like i ain't going nowhere,

now if someone needs to see fit to tell me to get a grip do not bother i am a grown woman and if i wanted to hassled by children, i would hang around my local subway and get mugged

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th May 2005, 10:54 AM
of course it was meant to be, otherwise you wunt have had me looking out for ya now would ya? i've bought the ticket and it's on block A, row B ticket number 7. now is that a result or what????

of course the downside is that it's on the same night as i'm going to be there so you may have to meet me after all. aw well, life is shite sometimes. come on lass, ya know ya wanna!!!!

innit???? :D :D :D <hr></blockquote>

ok

STING
5th May 2005, 10:55 AM
:D :D :D :D

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 10:57 AM

innit???? <hr></blockquote>

Ok DONT BE SHY ... if you dont want to stand on your own ann.m i will swap tickets with ya hun
:D

LMAO

OK ... DEFF OFF . LMAO ;)

CazLuvsUBs
5th May 2005, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Louise:
[QB]Nice one Sting, go on Anne-Marie ya cant refuse now graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Forgot to put there is some really kind hearted ppl on the BB, if it wasn't for CazluvsUBs i wouldn't be going either graemlins/friends.gif

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: Louise ]

Ahh thats so sweet!!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

gaynorubfan05
5th May 2005, 05:46 PM
my nephew just tried it on line but it busy so he coming to my house tomorrow evening and to buy tickets on the net on my computer using my debit card (visa) and i keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow because he won't get his wages until monday which it a bummer and he told me not to worry and he will help me tomorrow night on the computer to get 3 tickets

from gaynor

Lou.B
5th May 2005, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gaynorubfan05:
my nephew just tried it on line but it busy so he coming to my house tomorrow evening and to buy tickets on the net on my computer using my debit card (visa) and i keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow because he won't get his wages until monday which it a bummer and he told me not to worry and he will help me tomorrow night on the computer to get 3 tickets

from gaynor<hr></blockquote>

Gaynor the only Debit cards they accept is Solo or Switch, if its a Visa credit card then you'll be fine hun

gaynorubfan05
5th May 2005, 06:08 PM
my nephew checked what debit card payment they accept is solo and switch but mine is visa debit card and he said that my card should be ok

from gaynor

Lou.B
5th May 2005, 06:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gaynorubfan05:
my nephew checked what debit card payment they accept is solo and switch but mine is visa debit card and he said that my card should be ok

from gaynor<hr></blockquote>

Do you mean Visa Electron? If so Gaynor they wont accept it hun :(

Bembo
5th May 2005, 06:21 PM
i was well chuffed when my mrs got block a on 1st night at nec in getlive pre-sale, but then, gawd bless er, she booked 2nd night today as well through nec web site and we got block b so even better!

ub always..x :eek: