PDA

View Full Version : Such a stressful time

Helena
5th May 2005, 10:09 AM
can't believe what stress we've all been through in the last few days. I can't believe how little each ticket agent know about whats going on. Neither ticktmaster or the venue have been clear at all about what the ticket allocation is. Whenever i've phoned any of the venues they've told me that there is no way of booking tickets over the phone till friday. Even when i called at 1 minute to 9:00 this morning wembley said that i couldn't book. Then it turns out wembley, nec and probably most of the other venues have a pre sale starting 9:00 this morning. but they're still unclear about what the allocation is and can't say whether these are better than whatever go on sale tomorrow. What the hells the point in a pre-sale anyway? Seeing as anyone could just phone up the venue today and get them on pre sale what difference will it make when they go on general sale? Will there be different seats or not. Luckily i'm finally sorted for all my tickets now but i'm still completely confused about what went on sale, when and by whome. Anyone else feel like this? :confused:

reasons
5th May 2005, 10:12 AM
I went onto the nec box office online at 09.00 and block b was available there and all the other blocks were there also but they were selling fast i clicked on to b block reselected seats to see if any better came up,then block b was sold ??

i have my tickets now

what a shambles with the tickets once again... :mad: :mad:

[ 05 May 2005: Message edited by: chuca5 ]</p>

Poesiemau
5th May 2005, 11:04 AM
I did see block B at NECs page too, but rows were all in the back. So i hope (wishfully think) that some of the block still is reserved for tomorrow???

I'm glad Holland hardly ever has pre-sales and with only one ticketcompany they always can tell you what is going on. You're so right Helena, this is indeed stressful!!!

And to think that i could have gotten row 4 for NEC for both night if Ticketmaster hadn't messed up the website!!! :(

Sarah.K
5th May 2005, 06:05 PM
Woman on phone this morning said some of block B at the NEC is saved for tomorrows sale...but they've told me something different every time i've called so who knows?!! :roll:
Same as Glasgow and Cardiff was told they didnt go on sale until Friday but today i rang on the off chance and got great seats for both!
Think they need to get their act together..have a staff meeting and decide on one thing to tell people! :mad:

tanyaraven
5th May 2005, 06:09 PM
How did u get your tickets for the holland one when you went 2 see them, because i want to see then belgium but do not no how to go about getting them, as the site says awaiting ticket info but wondered if belgium mite have already got them up for sale?

Lou.B
5th May 2005, 06:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tanya_raven:
How did u get your tickets for the holland one when you went 2 see them, because i want to see then belgium but do not no how to go about getting them, as the site says awaiting ticket info but wondered if belgium mite have already got them up for sale?<hr></blockquote>

Don't think they're on sale yet Tanya

Waltjo
5th May 2005, 07:35 PM
Sarah how did you get the Cardiff tickets, please tell me, I am going demented here :roll: :roll:

hillyjo13
5th May 2005, 07:37 PM
I AGREE NO TICKETS!!!!!

Sarah.K
5th May 2005, 07:58 PM
Waltjo when i rang them this morning they said tickets werent going on sale until tomorrow,then i got a pre sale letter in the post so i rang them back and got them!
The letter doesnt have any kind of code on it tho just tell them you have one and hopefully they'll sell them to you?
Good luck!

Angel.
5th May 2005, 08:14 PM
Totally agree with you Helena....I'm so sressed not even got any tickets yet trying for nec manchester and birmingham :( been trying for 2 days on line but nothing.just hope i can get good tickets by phone tomorrow :confused: but still not sure who to phone either venue or ticketmaster????
anyone any idea who would be best.

Love Angelxx

Helena
5th May 2005, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Angel:
Totally agree with you Helena....I'm so sressed not even got any tickets yet trying for nec manchester and birmingham :( been trying for 2 days on line but nothing.just hope i can get good tickets by phone tomorrow :confused: but still not sure who to phone either venue or ticketmaster????
anyone any idea who would be best.

Love Angelxx<hr></blockquote>

i should think ticketmaster have their full allocation on line so i'd try venues if i were you graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Angel.
5th May 2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks Helena i'll try venues...finger and toes crossed for good seats.

Love Angelxx
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

gaynorubfan05
5th May 2005, 08:47 PM
good luck angel i hope you get your ticket

from gaynor

Angel.
5th May 2005, 09:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gaynorubfan05:
good luck angel i hope you get your ticket

from gaynor<hr></blockquote>

Thanks x

Love Angelxx

Angel.
6th May 2005, 09:06 PM
Sress over :D :D

Got tickets for manchester and birmingham today could'nt get front row on either but manchester close to stage on left hand side and birmingham not sure but block d row f is what we got so hope its not to far away from stage but who cares i've got tickets thats the main thing :D

Love Happy Angelxx

gaynorubfan05
6th May 2005, 10:16 PM
well done angel
i am pleased you got yours tickets
and yes i got 3 tickets for nec dec 20th
on block g row c18 c19 c20

from gaynor :)

Angel.
6th May 2005, 10:43 PM
Hi gaynor my tickets are for 20th aswell did want 21st but could'nt managed to get tickets but really looking forward to it maybe i'll see you there :D

Love Angelxx