PDA

View Full Version : my god, i'm glad i booked earlier....

STING
5th May 2005, 09:33 AM
got an email from sheffield arena last night about presale tickets. blocks available; l06-216. what a loada shite. they're all round the periphery at the back. i know i got crap seats at the presale block a row 16 but they're much better than if i'd have hung on!!! :roll:

*Cookie*
5th May 2005, 09:37 AM
gees just shows ya dun it!!!!

STING
5th May 2005, 09:58 AM
I know. if that's all they're selling at presale then god help those who go directly to the venue on the official sell date!!! :roll:

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 09:59 AM
didnt know there where that many rows :eek:

sorry , call me DUMB but whats the point in being there ? if you are that far away ?
OR is this my non giggin' naivity speaking :confused: graemlins/laff.gif

STING
5th May 2005, 10:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
[b]didnt know there where that many rows :( :roll:

One a Penny
5th May 2005, 10:08 AM
Front or back it doesn't matter...Unless you want to stare at Ali's crotch !!!

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by One a Penny:
Front or back it doesn't matter...Unless you want to stare at Ali's crotch !!!<hr></blockquote>

WELL YES I DO. :roll:

STING
5th May 2005, 10:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by One a Penny:
Front or back it doesn't matter...Unless you want to stare at Ali's crotch !!!<hr></blockquote>

aye, mebbe i do too!!! graemlins/laff.gif

Arabessa
5th May 2005, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
[b]didnt know there where that many rows ;)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

elaine2005
5th May 2005, 08:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Arabessa:
[b]

The point is:just to be there! :)

I thought someone was gonna say , well when u go to the cinema do u prefer to sit at the front or the back ;) graemlins/laff.gif