PDA

View Full Version : Should I stay or should I go...?

ausiedeb
4th May 2005, 04:05 PM
help guys.. heres the dilema I'm in.... my lovely cousin has managed to get tickets to NEC on the 21st ... 10 rows from the front :D I havent seen my family in Birmingham for over 8 years.... I would be able to spend Xmas and New Year with them, plus I get to see UB40, and hopefully meet up with all the loonies pre-show.... need help here guys, its gonna be an expensive trip all up... taking into consideration they'll be touring here in Jan/Feb next year.... what would you all do? HELP :confused:

aaarrrggghhhhhh! graemlins/bounceblue.gif

*Cookie*
4th May 2005, 04:06 PM
go graemlins/bounce.gif go graemlins/bounceblue.gif go graemlins/bouncegrey.gif go graemlins/bouncepurple.gif go graemlins/bouncered.gif go graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

UB40IB32
4th May 2005, 04:09 PM
If it were me I would go since you haven't seen your family for 8 years it seems wonderful to see them again, spend the holidays and go to UB40 just one big party ! and if you go back home see UB40 again :D

Rachel~B
4th May 2005, 04:10 PM
erm didnt we have a convo regarding you comin over here the other day?...you were thinking about it then... :)
now add to that the chance of seeing ub's...erm wow...go for it graemlins/bounce.gif
I'm sure your daughter will get over the long flight too graemlins/love.gif

you have to graemlins/bouncered.gif look forward to seeing you... graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
4th May 2005, 04:14 PM
seeing as you have family you can stay with the only money you'll really need is for flights. So see how much they are and make a decision. If you can afford it at all then it would be well worth it. I think you'll regret it is you don't. :)

reasons
4th May 2005, 04:19 PM
Do you really need to ask ??

Come to sunny Brum

meet all the loonies you talk to.

:D :D graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

STING
4th May 2005, 04:23 PM
G O F O R I T!!!!!!!! You know ya wanna! :D

Mick_f
4th May 2005, 05:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
help guys.. heres the dilema I'm in.... my lovely cousin has managed to get tickets to NEC on the 21st ... 10 rows from the front :D I havent seen my family in Birmingham for over 8 years.... I would be able to spend Xmas and New Year with them, plus I get to see UB40, and hopefully meet up with all the loonies pre-show.... need help here guys, its gonna be an expensive trip all up... taking into consideration they'll be touring here in Jan/Feb next year.... what would you all do? HELP :confused:

aaarrrggghhhhhh! graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>
How can you wonder what to do lol ub40 and your family for christmas what more can you ask for gal get them travel details planned
graemlins/beer.gif

The Prisoner
4th May 2005, 05:34 PM
No contest. You should go. end of.

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

silverUB
4th May 2005, 05:36 PM
Definately GO!! :)

Amanda x

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

sandy
4th May 2005, 07:12 PM
gowan, gowan, gowan ,gowan...
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif
graemlins/beer.gif
graemlins/friends.gif
mozzy

Jolene
4th May 2005, 07:53 PM
deb do you really need to ask us what you should do? GO GO GO!!!!!!!!! :D Sounds like a wonderful chance to see the boys and family and have a nice holiday. I would do it ;)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

gaynorubfan05
4th May 2005, 08:01 PM
i think you should go and see ub40 and aswell see your family in birmingham over xmas

from gaynor :) graemlins/friends.gif

Reza
4th May 2005, 08:16 PM
i'd say....if u can still afford to put food on the table....powder ure face....and pay the water and lights bills.....go...and get 'lekker stukkend'!!!

its like...WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

[ 04 May 2005: Message edited by: Reza ]</p>

Ali's Girl
4th May 2005, 08:18 PM
hiya reza...long time no speak?? hows you?

Reza
4th May 2005, 08:43 PM
DOING WELL...who's that? or am i being dof?

elaine2005
4th May 2005, 08:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:

aaarrrggghhhhhh! graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>

GO ......... i might be able to see a bit of youre hair as u jump up and down i think we are 4 rows behind
graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
5th May 2005, 07:55 AM
There's no question in the matter Deb......just get your butt over there!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

lorrafan
5th May 2005, 09:10 AM
I wouldn't even be questioning it. A chance to catch up with family aaaannndd see UB40. Get your butt over here!!! graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/laff.gif

HOMEGROWN BOY
5th May 2005, 09:22 AM
You must GO a lot of money, but the memories will be priceless. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Ali's Girl
5th May 2005, 02:38 PM
Hi reza...lol...i was just seein if things are ok with ya. graemlins/friends.gif
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Reza
5th May 2005, 02:50 PM
Hi back....and i'm really confused...and embarrased cos i dont have a clue who i'm talking to......

Ali's Girl
5th May 2005, 02:52 PM
CHARMAINE!!!!

*Cookie*
5th May 2005, 03:15 PM
sooooo come on deb put us out of our misery what ya gonna do??? :roll:

UB40IB32
5th May 2005, 10:42 PM
yeah what are you going to do :D

ausiedeb
6th May 2005, 02:14 AM
I Dont know! :D

Robinsduvet
6th May 2005, 02:27 AM
GO FOR IT :D

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 09:05 AM
I Dont know! :D <hr></blockquote>
Will your likkle mate mousey be travelling with ya lol
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
6th May 2005, 02:39 PM
GO GO GO GIRL, HECK DEB TIS ONLY MONEY. GO DEB AND HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/friends.gif