PDA

View Full Version : thanks

happyukman 1981
3rd May 2005, 11:35 PM
thanks to everyone who welcomed me to the site you all seeem like a great bunch graemlins/friends.gif i shall be watching with interest and joining in your crazy conversations graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif best wishes to you all , hey does anyone know who will be supporting them in concert graemlins/smokin.gif

Ali's Girl
3rd May 2005, 11:38 PM
hi happy..dont think i welcomed ya? But welcome anyway...i dunno who will be supporting them and happy posting!

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 11:38 PM
Cant remember if i said hi but welcome anyhow.Im sure we will find out over the coming weeks who will be supporting the guys so keep a look out graemlins/bouncered.gif

happyukman 1981
3rd May 2005, 11:42 PM
hey maybe everyone didnt say hi but i,m a friendly guy and i,ll say hello to all have a great day .

brum is good
brum is great
brum brings out the best
better than the rest :roll:

UBLutwyche
4th May 2005, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by happyukman 1981:
thanks to everyone who welcomed me to the site you all seeem like a great bunch :D You will have a great laff

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by happyukman 1981:
[b]hey does anyone know who will be supporting them in concert graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

I think all us loonies will be supporting them, we're the ones paying graemlins/laff.gif

UB40IB32
4th May 2005, 02:08 PM
welcome to the bb have fun graemlins/friends.gif

silverUB
4th May 2005, 02:20 PM
I dont think i welcomed u either. Welcome graemlins/beer.gif

Amanda x

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Lou.B
4th May 2005, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the BB graemlins/friends.gif