PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to Cardiff gig

UBLutwyche
3rd May 2005, 07:27 PM
:D

Helena
3rd May 2005, 07:35 PM
got me father in law tickets today so you may see him lol graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Waltjo
3rd May 2005, 09:36 PM
I am going to Cardiff, but I ain't got tickets yet :D :D and also to NEC on 21st, got the tickets for that one though :cool:

janice
3rd May 2005, 09:42 PM
im also goin to cardiff, but aint got my tickets yet better get them quick graemlins/friends.gif

reasons
3rd May 2005, 09:58 PM
WALTJO / JANICE THE GET LIVE HAS BLOCK 2 CENTRE STAGE ROW J AVAILABLE NOW

I WOULD NOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY IF I WAS YOU ??? :eek: :eek:

ghettogirl
3rd May 2005, 10:24 PM
meeeeeeee...i'll be there!!!!!!!
always a great gig at cardiff!!!! :D

Waltjo
3rd May 2005, 10:55 PM
Neil, did you see my post asking if you know of anycheapish accomodation near CI Arena?? :roll: :roll:

ghettogirl
3rd May 2005, 11:08 PM
hi waltjo.....
the ibis hotel is right next to the cardiff arena, cant think of the street its on, but they have reasonable rates, there are 3 ibis hotels in cardiff tho, so you'd have to make sure you have the right one.
Also 'the big sleep' hotel is right on the doorstep of the arena, you justhave to cross one road and your there...
oh...and the jurys hotel is another one that is opposite the arena too......

sorry i havent put links up but im rubbish at all that stuff......

they are just 3 hotels that are right on the doorstep of the arena...

:D

Waltjo
3rd May 2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks for that info :( It's just not working for me :roll:

reasons
3rd May 2005, 11:21 PM
Hi Waltjo no i missed that one the Ibis is the cheapest for two people it was about 60 it is

Ibis Hotel,Churchill Way Cardiff

http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?locale=en_UK&isCondos=false&pageName=hotAvail&showPopUp=true&isHotels=true&currencyCode=GBP&hotelID=191796&cid=101254&additionalDataString=vrBooking Source%7ChotInfo

hope this helps

See you there

Cheers Neil... :D :D

sarr
4th May 2005, 10:19 PM
me & my sis.. roll on can`t wait graemlins/laff.gif

john(ub40)p
4th May 2005, 10:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
[b]I am going to Cardiff, but I ain't got tickets yet :D :D and also to NEC on 21st, got the tickets for that one though :D

bazza
4th May 2005, 11:18 PM
i will be there and at the nec. :D