PDA

View Full Version : get live!!! bit slow???

*Cookie*
3rd May 2005, 06:07 PM
i just got this email from them

Dear jane,

The sensational UB40 is to return for another highly anticipated UK Tour!
Make sure you get a ticket - buy in advance right now! Public sale begins on Friday 6th May.
After the phenomenal success of their 2003 tour and the album Homegrown, UB40 are promising to wow audiences again in 2005! With chart topping singles and albums under their belt, UB40 will be releasing their new album Who You Fighting For? in June. See the legendary UB40 perform their classic hits as well as songs from their new album!

See you at the show!
The getLIVE team
nice lil write up but a bit slow????
:D

Dutchess
3rd May 2005, 06:09 PM
Yep got the same email too cookie lol a bit slow indeed half of em will be sold by now ;)

*Cookie*
3rd May 2005, 06:10 PM
lucky we were on the ball and up early!!!
another great thing about this BB :D graemlins/beer.gif

Jolene
3rd May 2005, 06:27 PM
I got that email on saturday. Not sure even why I got it. Since none of the gigs are in the States :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 06:30 PM
i registered the day it was put on here so i would get informed i still havent recieved an email lol telling me they are now on sale graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Dutchess
3rd May 2005, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]i registered the day it was put on here so i would get informed i still havent recieved an email lol telling me they are now on sale :roll:

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 06:46 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dutchess:

something tells me that You've got that email now...

:roll: <hr></blockquote>I Sure have lol although not from them

graemlins/laff.gif Thanks Dutchess graemlins/friends.gif

Dutchess
3rd May 2005, 06:49 PM
:D

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 06:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dutchess:
:D <hr></blockquote>
Thats cool lol at least i know they selling the tickets now
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
3rd May 2005, 07:02 PM
I got the same. I bought about 11 tickets this morning. 6/7 hours later I get that email. I'm like "Thanks for telling me" :roll: