PDA

View Full Version : front row?

TRACY B
3rd May 2005, 06:04 PM
just interested did anyone manage to get front row tickets for either night at brum was on at 9 and managed block c row c were there any front row?

*Cookie*
3rd May 2005, 06:05 PM
block c!!! they must of sold really fast!!!
maybe they will add an extra date, :D

Anniemg
3rd May 2005, 06:21 PM
I did manage to get front row at the nec for the 1st night.....but that was my luck out...2nd night at nec was 4th or 5th row...which is still good....but after that no good tickets for any of the other gigs....all were 17th row or a block away from stage :(

Annie

Skirge, The Chef
3rd May 2005, 06:27 PM
The prblem you are having is down to ticket alocation, these tickets are frm ticket master and I bet they are still keeping tickets for sale on Friday too. I very much doubt all front row tickets for every gig are gone already.
All this has done is guarantee you a ticket so ticket touts cannot rip you off but it does not guarantee you good seats..

*Cookie*
3rd May 2005, 06:40 PM
hmmmm in all fairness 5th or 6th row is ace!!!!
id always be happy to be in the front block, (dont get me wrong front row is ace) but im always relieved to of got a ticket and be able to go,
some of my fav gigs have been in rubbish seats, simply because if your at the front, you spend more time wondering what bt is doing ,watching robin and ali etc, if your seats arnt so good you tend to listen more and get into the music :)

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 08:37 PM
Got seats in the A blok row H don't know if they are good seats since I've haven't been there before but I'm glad I have seats in the front :D