PDA

View Full Version : NEC Help off you loonies........

Bembo
3rd May 2005, 04:25 PM
just wondering my better half booked my tickets for the NEC,20th,she got block A row M is this any good or will i need a periscope lol.. ;)

ghettogirl
3rd May 2005, 04:28 PM
well your 13 rows from the front on the flat...either to the left or right of the stage....so not bad at all.!!!
I say either to the left or the right coz im not sure which way the seating plan is....all i know is that block b is in the middle!!!
:D
graemlins/beer.gif

Helena
3rd May 2005, 04:30 PM
block A is to the left of the stage if yer looking at it (brians side). hope you ahve a great time graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Dees
3rd May 2005, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bembo:
[b]just wondering my better half booked my tickets for the NEC,20th,she got block A row M is this any good or will i need a periscope lol.. :D

I don't care where my seats are...i'm there, thats all that matters!!! :D :D :D

JEROEN.
3rd May 2005, 04:56 PM
i am in front of you :D :D :D
mi have block a row L with somne dutch peeps

UBLutwyche
3rd May 2005, 05:15 PM
So we got Dees at the front, Bembo in the middle and matie begind Bembo. I can see a likkle threesome going on here graemlins/laff.gif

Dees
3rd May 2005, 05:16 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

Just Bianca
3rd May 2005, 05:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bembo:
just wondering my better half booked my tickets for the NEC,20th,she got block A row M is this any good or will i need a periscope lol.. ;) <hr></blockquote>

I'm at the same blok and the same row

Bianca

Dees
3rd May 2005, 05:27 PM
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

(bianca, still got problems with the site!?!?just email me!)

Bembo
3rd May 2005, 06:04 PM
that sounds good,lol graemlins/kiss.gif
ub massive always..xx
graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Bembo
3rd May 2005, 06:54 PM
cool, are we all gonna wear name badges???????

JEROEN.
3rd May 2005, 07:02 PM
i dont need one
you wil notice when mi enter the building :D :D :D

Jessica
3rd May 2005, 07:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by matie:
i dont need one
you wil notice when mi enter the building :D :D :D <hr></blockquote>

:p

UBLutwyche
3rd May 2005, 07:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by matie:
i dont need one
you wil notice when mi enter the building :D :D :D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif