PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to UB40.co.uk for great tickets

huggy
3rd May 2005, 04:22 PM
Hi All,
Thanks to my registering on this forum, i got that all important e-mail allowing me to book my seats for Wembley 3 days early. Struggled out of bed at 10.15am ang got row 8 (block A4. Who knows what i would have got if i bothered getting up at 9.
Was a little disappointed to see row 7 presale seats being sold on ebay minutes later. Real UB40 fans shouldn't be deprived of great seats like these just out of somebody else's greed.
Anyway, i'm happy and it's thanks to this great UB40 website.
Garry

Helena
3rd May 2005, 04:23 PM
welcome huggy. glad you got great seats graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

ghettogirl
3rd May 2005, 04:25 PM
yeh know what your saying huggy.....i must be honest and say that i think this 'presale' thing is a bit of a con to be honest....coz i've found in the past that if you phone the venue on the day they release the tickets, very often they have a better choice.....but now we've got out tickets we can relax and dont have to fight to get thru on the phone lines when they do go on general release!! :D

by the way .....you've taken your time to get your first post on the bb....lol!!!
:D

Dees
3rd May 2005, 04:53 PM
*+*+*+* WELCOME HUGGY *+*+*+*

graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif Dees

Poesiemau
3rd May 2005, 05:00 PM
I'm glad you all sit back and relax now... so i will relaxedly call the venue on Friday (or whenever tickets go on sale lol) and book mine!!! ;)

Not that i don't have any yet, did a good job with Wembley getting 1st row tickets (and yes i got confirmation), but then Ticketmaster messed up with me creditcard and i couldn't book tickets for the NEC anymore. Next thing i know it's up to me to sort it all out??????? Wooooosh over the head :p

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 05:01 PM
Welcome Huggy graemlins/bouncered.gif had already predicted that the tickets would go on ebay as soon as was available. graemlins/bouncered.gif

ghettogirl
3rd May 2005, 05:01 PM
hey nice one poes...glad to see someone got front row from pre sale!!!! :D

see you in ..eerr...how many months time??!! lol

:D graemlins/love.gif

Jolene
3rd May 2005, 06:00 PM
Welcome huggy :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

*Cookie*
3rd May 2005, 06:02 PM
good luck Poesiemau hope to see you at a few
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the bb huggy glad you got tickets graemlins/friends.gif

Waltjo
3rd May 2005, 09:32 PM
Welcome Huggy graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Dutchess
3rd May 2005, 09:38 PM
welcome Huggy!!

paulaw
3rd May 2005, 09:41 PM
I've not had "email from getlive"!!!!!!

And still waiting to book for Sheffield arrrrgghhhhhh!!!!.....Sisters who needs them...lol

Paula

BRIDMADHOUSE
4th May 2005, 04:27 PM
welcome huggy graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif