PDA

View Full Version : OMG ... NO UB GIG ???

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 12:31 PM
:(

BUT ......... THEN STING got me one and said i can pay her for it cus she knew i couldnt order one . NOW THATS A FRIEND graemlins/love.gif

STING I LUV YA HUN * I OWE U BIG TIME * I will never ever forget this .... I AM SO SO HAPPY.

X X X x x x THANK YOU x x x X X X (http://www.popcornpapa.com/data/thankyou3d2.jpg)

Loads of love to you hun xxxxxxxx

( Wanted everyone to know how BRILL you are )

graemlins/friends.gif ( not crying YET )

Lou.B
3rd May 2005, 12:35 PM
I'm in the same predicament as you Elaine,got money but no card, the only difference is i aint got no ticket :( :(

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 12:38 PM
awww louise - i am sorry.
I could have used the solo card but when i twas looking tatty i asked for a new one about 3 wks ago and they sent me this stupid thing . NO WARNING. No bloody one accepts it hardly :roll:

so i thought that was my chances gone again.

Lou.B
3rd May 2005, 12:41 PM
Thats what i've got Elaine, shite aren't they,they are the same as solo cards, u can only spend what ya got in ur account so cant see what the problem is with em, but they accept solo :(

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 12:44 PM
I hope someone can help you out hun xx

GOOD LUCK graemlins/friends.gif

STING
3rd May 2005, 01:10 PM
awwwwww Elaine.... :o you know you are more than welcome babes!!!

love you too duck!!!! graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Rachel~B
3rd May 2005, 01:57 PM
awe elaine...so ur going to a gig then ;)

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 03:31 PM
are you gonna be there rach?

im well chuffed im telling ya. Be my christmas pressie graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
3rd May 2005, 03:36 PM
yes elaine...with hels n annie n shell... graemlins/bounce.gif
so chuffed for ya babes graemlins/friends.gif

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 03:41 PM
Hope i see ya all then graemlins/beer.gif long way off I KNOW , im bound to bump into u b4 then ... graemlins/friends.gif

Jolene
3rd May 2005, 06:05 PM
Great news elaine! So happy for ya! graemlins/bouncered.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

alliluvsmusic
3rd May 2005, 07:21 PM
Great news Elaine really pleased for you!! Nice one Sting.

You'll have the time of your life the boys can't be beaten for a live gig. graemlins/love.gif graemlins/beer.gif

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 08:16 PM
thanks jolene x x ali x x im very happy about it ( wont know what to do though :o graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

alliluvsmusic
3rd May 2005, 08:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
thanks jolene x x ali x x im very happy about it ( wont know what to do though :o graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

You'll be fine, when they start playing yer legs will start moving and they'll not stop till the end. You'll sing and scream and have a brilliant night. Wish I could be there to see ya cause you'll be a like a kid in a sweetie shop!!!

Have a great night hun. graemlins/love.gif

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 08:58 PM
Natwest do accounts with solo cards only takes around a week to open account and get card through wont get best seats but at least will get one graemlins/bouncered.gif

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 08:59 PM
Best keep on this healthy eating plan then hun, else me feet will be crying under the strain :roll: graemlins/laff.gif

[ 03 May 2005: Message edited by: *elaine* ]</p>

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 09:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]Natwest do accounts with solo cards only takes around a week to open account and get card through wont get best seats but at least will get one :D

gaynorubfan05
3rd May 2005, 09:21 PM
i going to see my nephew mark tomorrow and ask him if he and his girlfriend would like to come with me to see ub40 at nec and also about ringing up the nec to get tickets on my behalf because i am hard of hearing and found it difficult using the telephone and i keep my fingers crossed for asking him tomorrow
from gaynor

elaine2005
3rd May 2005, 09:24 PM
GOOD LUCK graemlins/beer.gif

gaynorubfan05
3rd May 2005, 09:33 PM
and yes it be my first time seeing ub40 live
and he know i like ub40 and he told me that my late brother has a couple of ub40 records which i didn't know about and he said i can have my late brother ub40 records and i will treasure it and i will have it evenfully and i will played kiss and say goodbye in my brother memory
from gaynor :)

alliluvsmusic
3rd May 2005, 10:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:

THANKS 4 that ... but i dont have the best credit record in the world. ( so am happy i have managed any bank account ) Shhhhh. dont tell anyone though ay :D <hr></blockquote>

Not to bring attention to it or nothing lol but I was the exact same so I know the feeling. How I managed to get a credit card is beyond me. It now nestles in the saftey of Jim's wallet as I am no longer allowed to keep it in me purse lmao.

Mind you that can only be a good thing cause if he didn't then it would be probably be maxed out right now and that would have been a catasrophe.

I'd like to say I am good as gold now but I'd be lying. :D

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 10:10 PM
Good luck Gaynor hope you get to go to your first gig they are great life one big party graemlins/bouncered.gif

jamesthomas24
3rd May 2005, 10:17 PM
good luck gaynor,hope you get to go,you will love it,

sweetsensation
3rd May 2005, 10:34 PM
Absolutly thrilled for you Elaine graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Shel graemlins/love.gif

wend
3rd May 2005, 11:33 PM
Nice one elaine,i'm just the same, them electron cards are a right pain,i,m glad you got your tickets. :) :)

Hope you get to go Gaynor. :) :)

elaine2005
4th May 2005, 03:20 PM
thanks shell xx wend xx

I know you prob all think im PATHETIC really. lol

34 years old and never been to a gig :o LMAO

BUT ... hand on my heart i dont know many people who have.

The odd person went to a duran or madness gig over the years n thats it. LOL

I dont know why.

See everyone going to tons of them and im getting excited about 1 7 months away :p

gaynorubfan05
4th May 2005, 05:05 PM
i went to see my nephew mark and ask him and his girlfriend if they would like to come with me to nec and he said yes and he said he will ring nec on friday and get 3 tickets on my behalf and i said thank you to mark and i gave him lots of cuddles and i feel happier that i has ask him a kind favour and now i gonna sit back and relax that my nephew gonna get the tickets and it good that i got someone to help me with

ub40 here i come to see you all my ubfriends to share the good night at nec for my first time and i gonna start saving some money for the big night and it be my two years being ub40 fan
from gaynor :)

wend
4th May 2005, 10:10 PM
Nice one Gaynor,so pleased for you. :) :) graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

j59
4th May 2005, 10:23 PM
:D
:D
love jx

gaynorubfan05
4th May 2005, 10:35 PM
you are all very friendly people i have ever known and also very kind and helpful and yes it will be a great night and my nephew is very helpful and being like a brother to me and he and girlfriend is coming aswell and he will ring nec on friday and i can't wait to go and yes i do miss my brother geoff a lot but i decided to played kiss and say goodbye in my brother memory and he even has 2 ub40 records in his records collection

from gaynor :) graemlins/friends.gif