PDA

View Full Version : whereabouts on getlive site are the ub tickets???

STING
3rd May 2005, 09:08 AM
what do i have to key in?? help

Dees
3rd May 2005, 09:11 AM
,,,,still no UB40 on GetLive :confused: :confused: :confused:

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 09:12 AM
http://www.getlive.co.uk/events/event_info.aspx?rid=96615&&shortcut=ub40

Try this link however you have to be registered don't know if this will work for you i got this via email hope it helps

STING
3rd May 2005, 09:13 AM
aw cheers. i signed up a few days ago!!! :D

Lou.B
3rd May 2005, 09:13 AM
Click on venues sting, west midlands, scroll down to nec and there you go ;)

Lou.B
3rd May 2005, 09:14 AM
All i keep getting is an error :(

Dees
3rd May 2005, 09:16 AM
.... Only 6 tickets per house hold....

I need 10 tickets!! graemlins/laff.gif

STING
can't choose seats. fk this. i'll book on friday with help of seating plans!!! :(

UB40IB32
Have you tried the link

http://www.getlive.co.uk/events/event_info.aspx?rid=96615&&shortcut=ub40

UBLutwyche
3rd May 2005, 09:19 AM
i've booked to 5 venues :D

nec 20th
nec 21st
brighton
bournemouth
plymouth

i couldn't get wembley - think the presale sold out already or summet. and cardiff wasn't available

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

baruderu
3rd May 2005, 09:19 AM
Some of the links on getlive are broken. Click on Brighton and it will take you to a page with all of the gigs..then you can click on the show you want to go to.

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 09:22 AM
thanks and welcome to the bb graemlins/friends.gif

baruderu
3rd May 2005, 09:26 AM
Thank you. I've been a lurker for some time now. Just so excited about the tour that I had to post. :)

STING
3rd May 2005, 09:27 AM
yeah, but all you can book are the best available tickets. what if the best available are right at the back??? :(

deanub40
3rd May 2005, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UB40 IB32:
Have you tried the link

http://www.getlive.co.uk/events/event_info.aspx?rid=96615&&shortcut=ub40<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for that link Jessica!!!! ;) I couldnt find tickets on Getlive, how bloody stressful that was, but finally got tickets for Brighton Centre which is the day after our Anniversary the same as in 2003 when we got married in Brighton and went to see Ub's the next day, we have booked the same hotel room and everything!! SO CHUFFED!!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

CazLuvsUBs
3rd May 2005, 09:38 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Always There:

Thanks for that link Jessica!!!! ;) I couldnt find tickets on Getlive, how bloody stressful that was, but finally got tickets for Brighton Centre which is the day after our Anniversary the same as in 2003 when we got married in Brighton and went to see Ub's the next day, we have booked the same hotel room and everything!! SO CHUFFED!!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>

Just realised that hubby was logged on but that message was from me!! Derrr!!!

Biglove
Caroline

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 09:41 AM
Glad to be of help how nice is that to have your anniversary whilst going to a UB gig
graemlins/beer.gif

lorrafan
3rd May 2005, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by baruderu:
Some of the links on getlive are broken. Click on Brighton and it will take you to a page with all of the gigs..then you can click on the show you want to go to.<hr></blockquote>

Brilliant. I was having lots of trouble but i've got my tickets now. Thanks graemlins/beer.gif

Just Bianca
3rd May 2005, 10:02 AM
Wich are the best places at the Nec, are that floor seats?????? or best availeble

love Bianca

bazza
3rd May 2005, 01:07 PM
helpppppppppppp,no matter what ub gig i click on as soon as i put my registration details in it just says system error.god knows whats wrong with it.im registered and activated and putting the right details in but it wont let my buy tickets

bazza
3rd May 2005, 01:09 PM
helpppppppppppp,no matter what ub gig i click on as soon as i put my registration details in it just says system error.god knows whats wrong with it.im registered and activated and putting the right details in but it wont let my buy tickets

STING
3rd May 2005, 01:12 PM
think it's gone on overload?????

Version Girl
3rd May 2005, 10:12 PM
Jessica....Thank you soooo much for posting this link the morning. I was all stressed out at work....thought I had it all planned & didn't realise I needed the link from the email!

Hope to bump into you at one of the gigs & I'll buy you a graemlins/beer.gif

Big graemlins/love.gif

UB40IB32
3rd May 2005, 10:17 PM
glad to be of help version girl you never know we might bump into each other at a gig glad you got tickets graemlins/beer.gif

mandybaker
3rd May 2005, 11:12 PM
We registered on getlive a couple of days ago, when i logged on the site and put the password in, that allowed you on to the ticketmaster pre book site. hope this makes sense :D :D graemlins/beer.gif
lol homely girl 2 xxx