PDA

View Full Version : Whos pre booking with getlive

yummy
2nd May 2005, 06:12 PM
Not sure if to take a chance and book
with get live tomorrow.
or wait and see what wembley has friday..
who else is pre booking in the morning..
yummy....

Angel.
2nd May 2005, 06:21 PM
Hi i was going to but have to be in work for 8 tomorrow so won't be able to go on line :(

does anyone know if there is a phone number that we could order these tickets tomorrow or is it just on line?

Love Angelxx

Bembo
2nd May 2005, 06:22 PM
me,well the better half is bookin it 4 me .... NEC,only 40 mins from me ;)
ub always..xx
graemlins/beer.gif

Mick_f
2nd May 2005, 06:24 PM
Im in 2 mind if to book through them of the venue its self

Helena
2nd May 2005, 06:32 PM
i'll have a look and see what they got but if theres not a lot i'll wait till friday graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Waltjo
2nd May 2005, 06:36 PM
Same here, depends if one can see the layout and what area the tickets are going to be :roll: :roll:

STING
2nd May 2005, 06:37 PM
i second what helena says. if they've got the good seats then no use wasting time. does anyone know if they provide a seating plan? or am i talking shite? :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd May 2005, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
or am i talking shite? :D <hr></blockquote>

init ;)

[ 02 May 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

STING
2nd May 2005, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]

init :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd May 2005, 06:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:

don't know what came over me!!! :D <hr></blockquote>

was'nt me
:D ;)

[ 02 May 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

jamesthomas24
2nd May 2005, 06:49 PM
i ent sure what to do about booking

STING
2nd May 2005, 06:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

was'nt me
:D ;)

[ 02 May 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]<hr></blockquote>

'yeh, i know'..
;)

Skirge, The Chef
2nd May 2005, 07:03 PM
It looks like if you pre-book with these then all you are doing is pre-booking with ticket master. I do not think this will ensure you front row seats, just that you WILL get a ticket. I honestly think you will be better off booking your tickets on friday over the phone at the venue you want to go to, that way you wiull be able to choose where you sit.. :D
The single aint out yet and I have not seen to mnay adds for the gigs so you would be very very unlucky to miss out on front row..

Mick_f
2nd May 2005, 07:05 PM
Trouble is how quick are the ticket touts going to be on to it and tickets all gone for ebay etc?????

2nd May 2005, 07:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
Trouble is how quick are the ticket touts going to be on to it and tickets all gone for ebay etc?????<hr></blockquote>

just what i said to my friend this afternoon, the whole idea of getlive is for the fans and the fanclub members,
but when any old herbert can look at the latest news page on this site, and then they have all the info they need to snap up all the tickets and stick them on e bay,
and make a very greedy profit from the honest fans of a band that they are not even fans of or haven't supported for years like us!!!!!

and all this before i come home from work and have a chance to buy mine :(

RobinsGirl
2nd May 2005, 09:49 PM
Does anyone know anything about ticket prices? :confused:

Mick_f
2nd May 2005, 09:54 PM
Wont know til tom Morning graemlins/bouncered.gif

UB40IB32
2nd May 2005, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure yet don't know if there's a seatplan
available I like to sit close to the stage :D

Lauraub40
2nd May 2005, 10:33 PM
i've got press tickets... is that cheating?

UB40IB32
2nd May 2005, 10:36 PM
:roll: so jealous right now

silverUB
2nd May 2005, 10:47 PM
not sure what ill be doin but hope to god i get near the front....im always stuck in some really crap seat, not that the music isnt good but i cant see em.....just a flicker on me eyebrow.

:mad:

imported_Treez
3rd May 2005, 12:17 AM
Anyone looking for seating arrangements try www.necgroup.co.uk (http://www.necgroup.co.uk) and look at venue plans or www.whatsonwembley.com (http://www.whatsonwembley.com) and look at the seating plan for the pavillion. This will give you a fairly good idea of the seating.

Not too sure either if I'll book with golive, I'll have a look and see what they're offering first.

RobinsGirl
3rd May 2005, 06:38 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lauraub40:
i've got press tickets... is that cheating?<hr></blockquote>

YEP!

:D

RobinsGirl
3rd May 2005, 06:45 AM
Btw, does anyone know where I can find a seating plan for Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle? :confused:

RobinsGirl
3rd May 2005, 08:08 AM
And also, why canīt I find UB40 anywhere on the getLIVE giglists? Where the h*** do I go? Is it just me or are you having the same problem? :confused:

deb7
3rd May 2005, 08:14 AM
You can't find UB's on get live because you have to follow a link from an e-mail sent to anyone who is registered on this site. I phoned ticketmaster yesterday I was told they have been allocated block A,block 16 and a couple of blocks at the back.

RobinsGirl
3rd May 2005, 08:17 AM
Ok, looks like I better check that email then. Thanks for the info! :p

joolz
3rd May 2005, 08:20 AM
Ohh the sheer stress of it all.... :roll:

Be glad when today is over and I know my tickets are booked!!

Too much trauma for a Tuesday morning :confused:

p.s I hope someone is updating the Getlive website now with gig details ready for the 9am surge! Coz UB40 are not on there right now!!!!? :confused: Geez man need a graemlins/beer.gif ALREADY.

[ 03 May 2005: Message edited by: joolz ]</p>