PDA

View Full Version : Concerts

Mick_f
1st May 2005, 11:21 PM
Anyone know if there is an age restricion to see the concerts my 8yr old lad would love to see the guys Astro is his hero graemlins/bouncered.gif

STING
1st May 2005, 11:22 PM
shouldn't think so. my lad was same age at sheffield arena. there's no problem!!! :D

Mick_f
1st May 2005, 11:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
shouldn't think so. my lad was same age at sheffield arena. there's no problem!!! :D <hr></blockquote>
Cool that will make his day
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

champane
1st May 2005, 11:24 PM
no i dont think there is any age limit ,but if it is a standing gig i think they have to be 14 years (thats what it says for brighton gig) but to be on the safe side check with the venue i took little ali to wembley and that was fine but saying that it was a seated gig hope your lad get to see them he will graemlins/love.gif it

graemlins/love.gif

Mick_f
1st May 2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks all ive emailed the nec to check he will be gutted if cant go graemlins/bouncered.gif

RobinsGirl
2nd May 2005, 06:32 AM
Does anyone know which ones are standing and which ones are seated gigs? I suppose some of you have been to these places before, thatīs why Iīm asking this stupid question! :D Would be good to know.

UB40IB32
2nd May 2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah I also want to know if the nec arena is all seats or seats and standing

sweetsensation
2nd May 2005, 09:39 AM
NEC was all seats when I seen the Homegrown Gig :)

DUBLIN which has NOT been announced YET ;) is a mixture of standing and seated ;) )

Chelle graemlins/love.gif

UB40IB32
2nd May 2005, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the info :)

Skirge, The Chef
2nd May 2005, 12:10 PM
If I was you I would ring the venue and mae sure m8...

Mick_f
3rd May 2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks all i got in touch with NEC no age restrictions my sons gonna be over the moon graemlins/bouncered.gif