PDA

View Full Version : Heard back form Get Live

Skirge, The Chef
29th April 2005, 10:16 PM
I mailed them asking about front row tickets because of prebooking through them, aswell as about disabled tickets for the blind.
I got this.
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> Dear Kristian

Thanks for your email. We take ALL your comments into consideration and we DO read all incoming emails. We try to respond personally to as many queries as possible. Sometimes, however, people ask about things that we cannot control.

Have a look at the list below and it may answer your question, or give you an idea of what kind of response you might expect from us. - Don't forget - we do have a comprehensive FAQ Section (http://www.getlive.co.uk/information/contact_us.aspx) on the getLIVE site. Check it out and you may find your answer is already there!

Thanks for your time and your comments,
The getLIVE Team <hr></blockquote>

LOL, Iy dont fill me with confidence really, thats an automated respeonce so no one even really looked at my email.

[ 29 April 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

UBLutwyche
29th April 2005, 10:19 PM
:roll: :roll:

Coty
29th April 2005, 10:52 PM
Skirge,
give them some time, i think all sites like that send that automated 'reassurance' emails. i've had them before on top of a reply. so fingers crossed that getlive really reads them. Good Luck! xxxxxxxxxxxx

j59
29th April 2005, 10:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
Skirge,
give them some time, i think all sites like that send that automated 'reassurance' emails. i've had them before on top of a reply. so fingers crossed that getlive really reads them. Good Luck! xxxxxxxxxxxx<hr></blockquote>

Maybe on Monday Skirge , oops no it's bank Holiday
;)
love jx