PDA

View Full Version : get live pre book

yummy
29th April 2005, 07:12 PM
Does anyone know how this getlive pre booking
works.?
if i book tickets early for wembley will they
be down the front or dont you get a choice.
because when i normaly phone wembley to book
they can tell me where im sitting..
who else will try pre booking...
cheers yummy............. :D 3rd DEC.........

*Cookie*
29th April 2005, 07:46 PM
we were saying the same thing, do you go through them or the venue, remember last time we could book early? people got better seats ringing the venue
tuff choice :confused:

Rudie
29th April 2005, 08:02 PM
Remember last time,bein pissed about with ticketmaster on line wouldnt accept my card,kept givin me shitty seats,phoned NEC direct and got 2nd row tickets,if i had stuck with ticketmaster i would have been miles back.

Stick with venue,cant go wrong :D

[ 29 April 2005: Message edited by: Rudie ]</p>

Nicola R
29th April 2005, 08:13 PM
This is always a risk & frustrating if pre-ticket sales are not the best seats...(as they often are)

I've signed up just incase but would be glad of any info anyone could share with us.......if they hear any.....cheers

:)

Waltjo
29th April 2005, 08:29 PM
No harm in registering is there :D Surely there should be a seating plan with it, so you can see where the seats are ;) we are going to register anyway.

Skirge, The Chef
29th April 2005, 09:28 PM
I am registerd and have mailed them asking that very quastion, but in the contact list youw ill see phone numbers they list are for ticketmaster.
So I think even though u book through these its just to pre=order the tickets look like they still come from ticket master..

Matt Pacino
30th April 2005, 07:58 AM
On the last tour Sheffield arena sent me a letter offering me the chances to pre- book ,Hope they do the same this year!

yummy
1st May 2005, 06:52 PM
I phoned wembley today.
but i always no one could
tell me how the pre order works..
:confused: YUMMY..........

mandybaker
1st May 2005, 07:55 PM
hoping to go to Manchester gig so we registered..... just incase, ya never know
lol homely girl 2 xxx :D graemlins/friends.gif