PDA

View Full Version : signed memorabilia price guide

randombloke90
28th April 2005, 05:51 PM
wondered if someone could give me an idea what the following items might be worth to a collector?

very best of CD 1980 -2000 & 21st Birthday tour programme, both signed.

Cheers

Mick_f
28th April 2005, 06:04 PM
To me they would be pricless but i wouldnt have a clue what there worth would be.

Skirge, The Chef
28th April 2005, 06:07 PM
Best way to find outm is to donate them to the Quids for Kids Charity auction and see what they fetch :D
You may not make any money from them but you will be doing a good thing..
http://members.home.nl/quids-4-kids/auction_new.htm
Oh and welcome to the BB m8 :D

Rachel~B
28th April 2005, 06:56 PM
what does it matter how much?
I would never part with any of the signed items I have...
maybe its just me, but i would never 'buy' anything signed (unless for quids for kids), what is the point...every thing that I have signed is very personal to me...holds special memories...I could never part with that for ANY amount of money...

we always seem to have people join the site to find out how much something maybe worth...and then they are never to be seen again...

Rachel graemlins/love.gif

Rossy
28th April 2005, 07:14 PM
DEP on this site was selling them for 30
but i would say the value is to the beholder.
Rossy :) :) :)

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th April 2005, 07:18 PM
i agree with the small and fluffy one.......and the big fella up north value is to the beholder ;)

*Cookie*
28th April 2005, 07:21 PM
hmmm and would you be asking so you can put it on ebay, and get us to part with our hard earned dosh :roll:

Rachel~B
28th April 2005, 07:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
[b]hmmm and would you be asking so you can put it on ebay, and get us to part with our hard earned dosh :)