PDA

View Full Version : I'm a proud mommy

Just Bianca
28th April 2005, 09:39 AM
I'm so proud of my little daughter Danique, she is 5 years old and she is singing the chorus of "I love it when you smile" out loud with me.

I am giving the UB40 virus through to my little one and I'm proud of it.

Love Bianca graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

paula1
28th April 2005, 09:42 AM
that is so cute,another loonie in the making.
big love
paula :D

STING
28th April 2005, 09:42 AM
aw, how wonderful bianca. keep up the good work. she'll soon want to see them live like thomas does when they come to sheffield!! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

*Cookie*
28th April 2005, 09:43 AM
:) :)

lindsey86
28th April 2005, 10:07 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

sweetchilli
28th April 2005, 10:29 AM
Arent they gorgeous, my 5 year old daughter loves to pretend she is playing the trumpet to Superstition, I have to play the end of the song over and over. A young Brian in the making I think :D

Just Bianca
28th April 2005, 10:33 AM
So Yubiessss, at least you must still go on for another 25 years (I don't mind) because the new generation is COMING!!!!!!!!!!

With love Bianca graemlins/kiss.gif

CazLuvsUBs
28th April 2005, 11:03 AM
Thats lovely Bianca!! Don't they make you proud!
My kids love ub40 too, Rebecca who is 6 knows all the words to every ub40 song and Alannah is just 5 months but we will be brainwashing her gradually over the next few years so that she loves reggae too, she has no choice because she has a jamacian great-grandad and we play all sorts of reggae in our house!!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Grinner
28th April 2005, 11:24 AM
i have 5 kids,2 hate it 3 love it,3 outa of 5 not bad,still working on them though :D

silverUB
28th April 2005, 01:06 PM
awww thats sweet graemlins/love.gif

UB40seychlles
28th April 2005, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bianca37:
I'm so proud of my little daughter Danique, she is 5 years old and she is singing the chorus of "I love it when you smile" out loud with me.

I am giving the UB40 virus through to my little one and I'm proud of it.

Love Bianca graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
28th April 2005, 03:18 PM
BE PROUD, BE VERY PROUD! :D :D

Just Bianca
28th April 2005, 04:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mumof4ub40fansinaus:
BE PROUD, BE VERY PROUD! :D :D <hr></blockquote>

I am sweetie, I am lol but I've still to do a heavy duty, my other two sons Dyon and Justin they don't like it very much.
Each time they said "Moohooom, not that again, I want Ali B." (popular singer here in holland), and then I say on my nicest way
"SHUT UP, AND GO PLAY UPSTAIRS" (Oh boy, i am a bad mother sometimes graemlins/bigwink.gif )

With love Bianca graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Frankie
28th April 2005, 06:56 PM
awwwww ..... WTG Danique :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

HOMEGROWN BOY
28th April 2005, 07:01 PM
Keep up the good work , it WILL rub off you and on to the baby . ;)

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/friends.gif

28th April 2005, 07:55 PM
ahhhhh sweet :D

MAYBETOMORROW
29th April 2005, 08:24 AM
Great to see we have a whole new batch of loonies in the making!!

:)

Carlene Lydia
29th April 2005, 09:28 AM
Ohhhh one of my all time fav songs..... How cute!!! :)