PDA

View Full Version : When are you guys coming to North America?

Freddy
28th April 2005, 05:09 AM
To: UB40

I'd like to know if you guys are coming on a tour to CANADA or the STATES this year???. freddyliriano@hotmail.com

Seahorse
28th April 2005, 05:21 AM
Astro is having trouble getting a visa for the US. I think BT said they were talking to a record company in the US so fingers crossed you never know what strings they might be able to pull for us all.
It would be fantastic if they could manage to get over here. :)

[ 28 April 2005: Message edited by: Seahorse ]</p>

lindsey86
28th April 2005, 09:24 AM
Don't know... Hope for you that they'll come to the US this year.

Welcome to the BB!! graemlins/beer.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

gaynorubfan05
28th April 2005, 10:14 AM
welcome to the board

from gaynor :) graemlins/friends.gif

UB40IB32
28th April 2005, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the bb big bro graemlins/friends.gif hope they can come to the US for you all to enjoy a great concert graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Rasta Roy
28th April 2005, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the board, Big Bro.

All of us loonies from the USA and Canada have our fingers crossed for a tour of North America.

graemlins/beer.gif

Shiva
28th April 2005, 04:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seahorse:
Astro is having trouble getting a visa for the US. I think BT said they were talking to a record company in the US so fingers crossed you never know what strings they might be able to pull for us all.
It would be fantastic if they could manage to get over here.
Welcome to the board :)

[ 28 April 2005: Message edited by: Seahorse ]<hr></blockquote>
that sounds like such good news,
i cant tell you have often we try to kick Brian arse to come to the states..
Also, can anyone tell me, is it true now you have to have a passport to go to Cananda???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
tell me it isnt so!!!

Seahorse
29th April 2005, 04:08 AM
I think they are changing the entry to Canada from the US VERY soon. I saw on TV that you will need a passport rather than just showing your driving licence.

Jolene
29th April 2005, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the BB Big Bro! :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Coty
29th April 2005, 05:08 AM
Hey Shiva!
I went to Canada last June and I had to show a passport, coming from New York, though that was via an aircraft, dunno abut driving up there, would think it's the same? Good Luck!

Shiva
29th April 2005, 03:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
Hey Shiva!
I went to Canada last June and I had to show a passport, coming from New York, though that was via an aircraft, dunno abut driving up there, would think it's the same? Good Luck!<hr></blockquote>

i used to go there all the time with just my ID, how much is a passport though? i think it sucks...the whole idea just sucks and makes me angry, now i cant go to toronto anymore... :roll:

Seahorse
2nd May 2005, 07:46 AM
I don't think you need a visa, just a passport now.
I flew to Canada a couple of years ago, being a Brit I'm used to showing my passport when I travel. They only wanted to see my ID, no passport then.