PDA

View Full Version : If I were Ali Campbell....

STING
27th April 2005, 10:01 PM
i wouldn't be able to keep away from this bb. all that nice stuff you say about him all the time, all those lusty females ...how the hell does he resist? i'm such a nosy twat of the highest calibre that i just can't understand it. plus, all that adoration, how can he possibly keep away. must absolutely have no ego whatsoever(whereas i've got far too much) perhaps he reads it secretly? or has someone to print out all the juicy bits???
:D

champane
27th April 2005, 10:04 PM
the reasons easy sting he cant read or write :D

graemlins/love.gif

Helena
27th April 2005, 10:04 PM
i was thinking that too sting. i bet they all secretly look on here but just don't post as they see how much of brians time it takes to answer all our questions. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

joolz
27th April 2005, 10:16 PM
LMFAO @ Champs

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

STING
27th April 2005, 10:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
the reasons easy sting he cant read or write :D

graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>
yeah, i thought o that, but surely someone could read him all the good bits out!!!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
27th April 2005, 10:39 PM
i'd shake hands with the plastic surgeon and write him a big cheque :p :p

[ 27 April 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

elaine2005
27th April 2005, 10:56 PM
I recon they all have a look see from time to time.

Or else ... well, they just aren't interested .

NO. CANT BE THAT . graemlins/laff.gif

Just incase : ALI ... I love you more than this lot. HONESTLY. Who else can still love you 22 years after falling in love with you ??? graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif xxxxxxxxxx

PMS >>>>>>>>>>> RUNS AWAY 4 A BIT ( B4 all the ali fans attack me ) graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
27th April 2005, 11:00 PM
ali fans are pretty mild mannered :D

joolz
27th April 2005, 11:02 PM
graemlins/bigwink.gif

champane
28th April 2005, 12:31 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
ali fans are pretty mild mannered :D <hr></blockquote>

got to agree with you there billie ;)

graemlins/love.gif

Bart
28th April 2005, 12:32 AM
If I were Ali Campbell I would have got round to answering the Q&A that was set some time back graemlins/laff.gif

j59
28th April 2005, 12:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bart:
If I were Ali Campbell I would have got round to answering the Q&A that was set some time back graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
love jx

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th April 2005, 12:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bart:
[b]If I were Ali Campbell I would have got round to answering the Q&A that was set some time back :p ) the questions were obcence..thats why they have not been answered yet graemlins/laff.gif

Bart
28th April 2005, 12:49 AM
Only half ?? ;) graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th April 2005, 12:55 AM
yeah half

half obcence the other half really peverted :p

ah yes rubbish secondary maths education...but i can still do basic maths graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
28th April 2005, 01:43 AM
If I were Ali Campbell.... I would go and live in Australia with Ausiedeb :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

sweetchilli
28th April 2005, 01:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
If I were Ali Campbell.... I would go and live in Australia with Ausiedeb :D

<hr></blockquote>

and take my big brother with me who could live with sweetchilli

Just Bianca
28th April 2005, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
ali fans are pretty mild mannered :D <hr></blockquote>

BUT THEY ARE OH SO LOVELY
graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Big hug Bianca graemlins/bigwink.gif

sandyub404
28th April 2005, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]If I were Ali Campbell.... I would go and live in Australia with Ausiedeb :D

:eek:

UB40IB32
28th April 2005, 08:39 AM
I agree with you Bianca we're brutal but very sweet :D

*Cookie*
28th April 2005, 09:22 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif great post

Nicola R
28th April 2005, 09:27 AM
:p

stubby
28th April 2005, 04:33 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mumof4ub40fansinaus:
[b]

OK DEB BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOAN HIM OUT EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE ,SEND HIM TO ADELAIDE FOR MYSELF AND STUBBY[PAULA]TO PLAY WITH TO. :p :p :p

Wilma123
28th April 2005, 08:04 PM
If I was Ali Cambell,I will answer the guestions and answer,special for the fans.But what I not can, is good singing, and he can that.

Wilma :D :D

Angel.
28th April 2005, 08:28 PM
Now then if i were Ali Campbell :)

I would say......

"Angel do you fancy tagging along to st.lucia with me and the guys around the 8th"

;) ;) Love Angelxx graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
29th April 2005, 08:38 AM
If I was Ali Campbell, I'd keep singing for another 25 years!!

Carlene Lydia
29th April 2005, 10:36 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ Champers...... we always go back to the reading & writing issue with Ali... poor bugger, that's probably why he doesn't post on here, coz we keep taking the piss out of him.... graemlins/laff.gif

SoN
2nd May 2005, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ Champers...... we always go back to the reading & writing issue with Ali... poor bugger, that's probably why he doesn't post on here, coz we keep taking the piss out of him.... graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif