PDA

View Full Version : IS ANYONE STILL HIGH?

Grinner
27th April 2005, 07:44 PM
IS ANYONE STILL FEELING THE RUSH FROM THE RAH?OR AM I THE ONLY ONE STILL LONGING FOR MORE OF THE SAME ;)

sweetsensation
27th April 2005, 07:46 PM
The longing for a UB40 gig never leaves me :D

Grinner
27th April 2005, 07:51 PM
THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE,THOUGHT I WAS GOING MAD ;)

sweetsensation
27th April 2005, 07:53 PM
All part of being a loonie Tina :D

But seriously, you can't beat the build up to a gig , the tickets going on sale,the getting up early to order them, waiting to see what seat you have, waiting on the postman, (scariest bit) the countdown........fantastic graemlins/bounce.gif

Chelle graemlins/love.gif

Grinner
27th April 2005, 07:59 PM
HOPE TO MEET LOTS OF LOONIES AT THE NEXT ONE :) CAME OVER ALL SHY,WHAT A DOUGHNUT AY :D

Mick_f
27th April 2005, 08:02 PM
Couldnt make it to RAH but with the sound clips and pics that everyone put up it feels like was there but sure cant wait for the uk leg of tour and hopefuly meeting some loonies graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Helena
27th April 2005, 08:18 PM
no i'm depressed now it's all over. can't believe i've got so long to wait till me next gig :(

Frankie
27th April 2005, 08:36 PM
Still buzzin ... can't wait for the next one now ... and the single ... and the album ... and ... and ... and ...

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

champane
27th April 2005, 09:00 PM
Yeah defo still on a high here tina but what a shame you came over all shy would :D not many of us in this neck of the woods never mind hope to meet you soon

graemlins/love.gif

UB40IB32
28th April 2005, 12:20 AM
Still high after all the preparation to get tickets to book a flight and hotel in london going to the rah and finding that you can almost touch the stage so close are you're seats seeing a great concert and never wanting it to end graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
28th April 2005, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]The longing for a UB40 gig never leaves me :)