PDA

View Full Version : Best song of the past 25 years!.........

After Tonight
10th February 2005, 09:02 AM
Was Robbie Williams' "Angel"?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh....can't stand it!
Think we'd all beg to differ on that wouldn't we?
If we'd been asked...what would you have said?
Me, more than likely it woulda been "Kingston Town".
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Nicola R
10th February 2005, 09:04 AM
but it is a luvely song......... graemlins/love.gif

After Tonight
10th February 2005, 09:06 AM
Might be an OK song I suppose...just the singer I don't like!
:D

Doktor X
10th February 2005, 10:54 AM
would have preferred it if Joy Division won. :D

After Tonight
10th February 2005, 04:20 PM
How 'bout the UB's then??????

Helena
10th February 2005, 04:23 PM
i think he defo deserves to win. dunno about the song though - although i do love it, but it only got to number 2.

john-v-p
10th February 2005, 06:24 PM
TO BE TRUTHFULL HERE MY OPINION IS (SOMETHING AINT TICKING ) WITH OUR BOYS AND THE BRITS MY FEELING IS THEY SPEAK AS THEY SEE AND NOT GO ALONG WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT AND HYPE AND PRETEND TO BE THIS N THAT FOR THE CAMERA THATS Y THEY R STILL DOING THE WORLD A GOOD SERVICE 25yrs LATER NONE OF THE SXXT OF TODAY WILL SAY THE SAME IN 25yrs PLS CORRECT IF I AM WRONG BIG LOVE ON THAT NOTE I WILL SAY THAT ROBBIE IS AN ENTERTAINER graemlins/smokin.gif

McDub boy
10th February 2005, 09:45 PM
they must have been in a fu*king coma. :mad:
McDub boy graemlins/smokin.gif

Cherry Campbell
10th February 2005, 09:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
i think he defo deserves to win. dunno about the song though - although i do love it, but it only got to number 2.<hr></blockquote>

HEAR HEAR Helena graemlins/bounceyellow.gif and doesnt he look spiffing with his new barnet graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th February 2005, 05:18 AM
I really thought "Agadoo" had a chance!! :D graemlins/laff.gif