PDA

View Full Version : UB40 ON 'BRIT PACK'

ub horse shoe
7th February 2005, 11:25 AM
Hi again. Just come across the link below, regarding ub40 on the Biography channel as part of 'The Brit Pack' line up (dont know if it's a repeat of anything) to be screened on May 3rd @ 18:30 hrs... something for the diary, for those who hav'nt seen it.

details at : http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040421/340/ermg1.html

[ 07 February 2005: Message edited by: ub horse shoe ]</p>

Helena
7th February 2005, 01:03 PM
cheers for the info. i should think it'll b the Rock Profile programme filmed some years ago. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

ub horse shoe
7th February 2005, 05:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
cheers for the info. i should think it'll b the Rock Profile programme filmed some years ago. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif <hr></blockquote>

Thanks Helena, thats clarified that then.

After Tonight
8th February 2005, 01:43 PM
But, if you look at the date at the top of the post it says...Wednesday April 21, 12:33 PM...WIN READING TICKETS...then it goes on to mention May 3...
Now...my calendar shows April 21 this year as being on a Thursday...last year it was on a Wednesday...methinks that's last year's info...even the date in the address shows as 2004....
:(

ub horse shoe
8th February 2005, 02:41 PM
yeah i think your right Geordie1, thanks for pointing that out, being in a rush i've missed that somehow. They ought to delete that info I think.

wersion_boy
8th February 2005, 06:05 PM
Rock Profile? Is that not the guys who do Little Britain, Matt Lucas and David Walliams, or am i thinking of something completley different? :)