PDA

View Full Version : y have some people got ubloonie

janice
6th February 2005, 11:14 PM
tell me y has some people got ubloonie by there name and some got pics, and y i only got my name graemlins/friends.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th February 2005, 11:37 PM
get to 100 post then the masses will vote for you to be a ubloonie 10 votes....then you will have ubloonie under your name as provided by the power that is degenerate ;)

j59
6th February 2005, 11:38 PM
:D You also ave to be voted in by at least ten loonies.Then youget to be an official loonie
too :D
love jx

j59
6th February 2005, 11:39 PM
:roll: One step behind the Mistress as usual graemlins/laff.gif
love jx

janice
6th February 2005, 11:47 PM
oh im thick i got to post a 100 times or get a 100 replys to my posts,

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th February 2005, 11:51 PM
post 100 times ;)

janice
6th February 2005, 11:52 PM
god im finding it hard to pst now can never think of anything to say :(

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th February 2005, 11:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by welshcockney:
god im finding it hard to pst now can never think of anything to say :( <hr></blockquote>

just do what i do........chat nonsense......or what other people like to call b)*^lox ;)

Waltjo
7th February 2005, 12:14 AM
As Nep says a load of Bo/xx'#\ :D :D but remember posting on the same post doesn't work, it's got to be a new post :roll: :roll:

j59
7th February 2005, 12:16 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
As Nep says a load of Bo/xx'#\ :D :D but remember posting on the same post doesn't work, it's got to be a new post :roll: :roll: <hr></blockquote>

I'm thick too , i didn't realize that
:roll:
love jx

Rachel~B
7th February 2005, 01:02 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
[b]As Nep says a load of Bo/xx'#\ :)

MAYBETOMORROW
7th February 2005, 04:21 AM
You're half-way there Janice, keep posting!! :)

Helena
7th February 2005, 09:43 AM
As Nep says a load of Bo/xx'#\ :D :D but remember posting on the same post doesn't work, it's got to be a new post :roll: :roll: <hr></blockquote>

i think it does count :confused:

Coty
7th February 2005, 09:54 AM
well, coming from one of the buncha' loonies that came up with what turned out to be a ridiculous idea of loonie status...100 posts is a 100 posts, no matter where/what u post...good luck Janice..ur almost there xxxx