PDA

View Full Version : BT, a Q's

Mirna777
5th February 2005, 10:10 AM
Not sure if others asked this before, but will you guys include a cover song in the upcoming album?

May I suggest Wild world by Cat Stephens, I think it would sound wicked if you guys reggae- it up & it would really suit Ali/Robin's voices.

Love you guys!!!!

Mirna :)

tomzee
5th February 2005, 10:13 AM
I think there was a reggae version (by Big Mountain, I think) of this song back in the early 1990's. You're right, though. UB40 would do a great job on it.

Mirna777
5th February 2005, 10:18 AM
Thanks Tomzee!

also BT, hope I'm not asking too many Qs, I was just interested: what is your favourite food and beverage these days?

Have you ever tried "Vegemite" when you came to Australia? In case you're not familiar with it, It's this yeast spread that looks black and tastes aweful to some people but wicked to others LOL
I've found it tastes unusually different if you cut an orange in half, spread a bit on the top and eat it! Wild snack! if you want, you can put colourful dessert srinkles on top lol

GOD BLESS!

xxMirna :-)

Mirna777
5th February 2005, 10:21 AM
excuse the typo, I meant dessert sprinkles

jamesthomas24
5th February 2005, 04:12 PM
maxi priest done a good reggae verson,it be great if ubs done one aswell

big love
jt

tomzee
5th February 2005, 04:14 PM
You're right - it's Maxi Priest (not Big Mountain like I said earlier!!)

Twinkle
5th February 2005, 04:29 PM
Didnt Big Mountain sing 'Baby I love your way'?

jamesthomas24
5th February 2005, 04:33 PM
yer thats right tracey,its a good song

big love
jt

bt/ub40
5th February 2005, 04:40 PM
greetings mirna....actually we have recorded a few covers during the album session,whether they'll make the album i cant say but in my humble opinion they sound GROOVY,as for covering 'wild world' i think its been done too recently by Maxi Priest our old friend.. i do know and have tasted Vegemite we have an english version called Marmite im not a huge fan but have it occasionally not with orange though,i must try it :eek: if only to show how brave i am ! have a great weekend
BT

Waltjo
5th February 2005, 05:13 PM
Marmite! you either love it or hate it :) I hate it :roll: :roll:

Mirna777
11th February 2005, 11:10 AM
AHHHHHHHH THANKS SOOO MUCH BT :-)
I didn't even know you answered my Q's!!
That's what I get for not checking posts here often...I miss out on some very important things don't I :-)

LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER! GOD BLESS! graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif