PDA

View Full Version : Front row

Steve Skeggs
4th February 2005, 08:02 PM
Being a new boy on here can someone help.

Do we generally get to find out about gig's on here first.

And if so does that mean that we are first on the phones and get the best frony row seats.

Whats it like to have front row seats??

Went to a Bob Marley tribute concert at wembley, years ago and was about two rows back, I have to say that the bass was unbeleivable got you right in the chest....magic!!

SKEGGOS

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
4th February 2005, 08:18 PM
Hi SKEGGOS I know what you mean about the bass Rachel and I were up the front at the last gig stage left, magic,. saw Brian shake Murf's hand saw Murf with a huge smile on his face as he went back to his seat it's good being near the stage get to see a lot, saw Norman flip the bird at someone back stage they were having some fun was a good laugh.

I think they post concert dates in the latest news (I think) :)

butler
4th February 2005, 08:20 PM
P.s when I saw your title Front Row I thought this was a rugby post :D

caja
4th February 2005, 08:24 PM
i last time we were at gig was front row' bri tried to stott a bottle of water off me heed...
best wishes
chris ;)

JEROEN.
4th February 2005, 08:30 PM
in holland here alwayss front row :D :D :D
with al the dutch looniessssssssssssss

big fun ................

Steve Skeggs
4th February 2005, 09:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
P.s when I saw your title Front Row I thought this was a rugby post :D <hr></blockquote>

Nah, more of a footie man myself (Arsenal) now I've gone and upset a few people.

Anyway, what you doing up this time in the morning Butler, must be about 6.00am Saturday morning your time??

SKEGGOS
Get that bus out Butler!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

UBLutwyche
4th February 2005, 10:48 PM
FRONT ROW is the best. my first concert in december 2003 was awesome. bri also threw a bottle of water, but my mate caught. the bastard don't like ub40 as much as I do. Anyway... It was awesome, seeing brian stand directly in front of me with his sax, playing the first notes of present arms. It was excellent. Seeing all the band members in real life form, was amazing.

I bet BACK STAGE is much better. In fact, can I ask, how do you manage to get hold of back stage passes, because I would love one. :D :D :D

sandy
5th February 2005, 06:59 PM
i think a small concert hall is best ,cos you get to be closer to the band. i ve been to plymouth seeing the ubs& i ve been up to the barrier ,about 5/6 ft away.but i cant imagen being
in a big hall stuck in the middle or & the back.or having to sit still through the music& not dance!!

Seahorse
6th February 2005, 06:10 AM
I must be wiered...... no comments please. I don't like being so close to the stage.... I know, I know. Told you all. Why not? Are you ready for this one.......... I feel that I'm invading their privacey. Being so close to someone watching them without them knowing me....... Crazy I know. Isn't that what you're supposed to be doing at a concert!!!!
I'm much more comfortable being a bit futher back.

sweetchilli
7th February 2005, 11:17 AM
Ive been fortunate enough to score front row to all UB shows I have been to (5 in all). Standing room is easy its just about being determined and a little pushy. Seated is a little more difficult and in the past I have had to pay ridiculous ebay prices for the privilage. Well worth it though, lots of room to shake ya booty and loads of eye contact which is such a buzz :D Meeting the guys in Sydney last year was definately a highlight and that is just about being in the right place at the right time. Stalking rules !! graemlins/love.gif

Jessica
7th February 2005, 04:07 PM
yeah we're always in the front with the dutch loonies :D ( and sometimes some loonies from england as well :D

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica
graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
7th February 2005, 11:53 PM
Unfortunately, I've never been able to get front row seats.
I was in the 7th row last year and that was fantastic, but one day I'd like to be right up there!
:)