PDA

View Full Version : FAN FEST TIME AGAIN !!!{thanks to the committee}

anto
16th August 2004, 02:32 AM
hello to one and all , hope everybody well. coming to the time of year again when i normally get into trouble some were along the line , i never ever mean it {mia}it just happens that way , i am very sorry for thinking that you brought me my dinner in bed last year and the year b4 hand keeping up till 6 o clock in the morning lmao !!!!!!!! . i promise i wont do anything to upset you this year lol
anyway this post is just to thank mia nigel and joolz once again for doing all the hard work that they do so we can have a great weekend , also it will be great to have joolz with us this year
anyway thanks guys thanks a million for everything , you know that we are very greatful
hope we all have a good time like every year , also to anybody that its their first fest , you will love it belive me
looking forward to seeing you all again

UB40 FAN FEST BRUM INVASION
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Helena
16th August 2004, 08:06 AM
graemlins/beer.gif

Rachel~B
16th August 2004, 09:03 AM
here here graemlins/beer.gif

lady M
16th August 2004, 12:45 PM
COULDNT AGREE WITH YA MORE ,A BIG THANK YOU ALL ROUND TO THE FEST COMITTEE,SO MUCH HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS EVERY YEAR BY THEM,A MASSIVE THANK YOU FROM ME graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif
BIG LOVE graemlins/love.gif
SHEL.
P.S.MIA BE CAREFUL graemlins/bigwink.gif PLAN YOUR ESCAPE ROUTE WELL LMAO graemlins/love.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

singerman
16th August 2004, 08:28 PM
well said anto, looking forward to catching up with u & lady m again, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

UB40-Fan
16th August 2004, 08:38 PM
Totally agree, well said!!

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

Rossy
16th August 2004, 08:48 PM
:)

ghettogirl
17th August 2004, 10:26 AM
graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

oLdbOi
17th August 2004, 06:17 PM
respect to the makers of this annual happening..there'll be no talking of RED on the Sunday...pic nic basket ready... teddybOis pic nic in the planning!!...lol..catch y'all on the 29th...

bOi n Co

champane
17th August 2004, 10:57 PM
i couldnt agree with you more thank you mia nige and joolz for every thing you do its a great weekend this will be my 3rd fest and looking forward to it as much as the other 2

graemlins/love.gif