PDA

View Full Version : MErchandise-HOmegroWn Tour

leilehua
15th August 2004, 05:37 PM
Aloha everyone--3 more days till its the moment we all have been waiting for.!!HOmegroWN in MAUI!

Has there been any merchandise sales at the concerts?? New Zealand, OZ, Etc ??

Mahalo!

**I knew you before you knew..*

Waltjo
15th August 2004, 06:27 PM
I know you will enjoy, don't forget to come and tell us all about it graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Carlene Lydia
16th August 2004, 09:46 AM
Aloha leilehua!!

here in Sydney, there was 2 men's t-shirts, 3 ladies shirts... all in a size small and little canvas keyrings (one side has ub40 embroided, other side as a marijuana leaf)... There were no tour programmes left after the brisbane concert, so whether or not they have had more sent in to finish the tour with I don't know!!!!

Hope you have an absolute ball at the concert.... will look forward to hearing your review!

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2004, 10:59 PM
Hi there!!

It looks as though I was lucky in Brisbane to get a tour programme. I am surprised that they run out before the other Australian concerts.

I hope more merchandise is flown over to Hawaii for you. Have a great time at the concert!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

leilehua
17th August 2004, 08:19 PM
thank you carlene & maybeT!

I seen a few on EBAY a few months ago..

I will totally enjoy my five year in waiting for this concert.!! graemlins/beer.gif
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

*We dont need to make excuses, together we R free*