PDA

View Full Version : Whatīs the name of the song...

RobinsGirl
13th August 2004, 08:04 PM
..that Freddie McGregor sings in the 21st birthday party documentary? Not the UB song, I mean the other one he does with Sly and Robbie.I just love that song and I wanna try and download it but I donīt know what itīs called. Can anyone here help? :confused:

sweetsensation
13th August 2004, 08:08 PM
Is it .....SEE IT IN YOU ?
lovely song graemlins/love.gif

Shel graemlins/love.gif

bazza
13th August 2004, 09:13 PM
it sure is a class track.made my millenium seeing freddie sing with sly and robbie,should have been a dvd release of its own.even got to meet the legend that is freddie after the gig,great bloke.if you check out small axes site you will find they do a great version of this song. :D

sweetsensation
13th August 2004, 09:39 PM
Robinsgirl I have it on my pc . Do you use msn messenger? if so I can send it to you on that. Let me know.
Michelle graemlins/love.gif

j59
13th August 2004, 09:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
Robinsgirl I have it on my pc . Do you use msn messenger? if so I can send it to you on that. Let me know.
Michelle graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>
You old sweetheart Shel
graemlins/kiss.gif
love jx

sweetsensation
13th August 2004, 10:01 PM
OI !! Jen, please delete the old graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

don't know if that was a pat on the back or a kick in the teeth graemlins/laff.gif rofl

graemlins/friends.gif Shel

j59
13th August 2004, 10:03 PM
graemlins/laff.gif Take it as a complement , i've got about 14 years on you , you young sweetheart graemlins/laff.gif
love jx

sweetsensation
13th August 2004, 10:19 PM
:D graemlins/kiss.gif lol

RobinsGirl
14th August 2004, 08:26 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
Michelle graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>

Sweetsensation,I sent you a PM!