PDA

View Full Version : My homegrown in Holland copy!!!!Aaaalllleeeeeč!!!!!

DANIELA
12th August 2004, 08:54 AM
Finally i got it!
Had no chance to see it entirely but i find it great!
If i'm not wrong there should be Matie on Swing Low played at the Nec... is it you Jeroen? :)

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2004, 09:00 AM
Congratulations Daniela!!

It is brilliant!! You will enjoy it so much!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Carlene Lydia
12th August 2004, 09:16 AM
Ciao my bella,

You will also see Annie on swing low too... just before they start singing, you see her holding up the england flag.... :D

Will reply to your email tonight..... also, will be sending your shirt tomorrow in the post.....

Love you heaps... graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

DANIELA
12th August 2004, 09:30 AM
Eeeeeehhhhh princess!Helloooooo! :D

oLdbOi
12th August 2004, 09:32 AM
nice one..bellisimo even....

soundbOi...passing thru

swing low...sweet cha, riot me tell ya!

DANIELA
12th August 2004, 09:35 AM
Bruuuuuunoooo!!!Ciao!!!!!! graemlins/bounce.gif
Back from Caserta?How's you????Busy fighting with your washing machine... graemlins/laff.gif

oLdbOi
12th August 2004, 09:43 AM
lol..yes back a week and more...although not too busy..kind injured...a reaction to a bite..infected and on penicillin (same happend last year)..was bitten here on my return!

anyways doing ok thanks..washing machine under control!!.. :)

Italy was great this year...touching Portofino , La Spezia .Just missed the Wailers and One Love Hi-Pawa sound by a few days.They wer doing a festa in La Spezia, as I was moving south...Caserta is Caserta..hot n relaxing....

stay safe and njOi your DVD

ciao for now

BOiruno

....two big sound inna one big land

Rachel~B
12th August 2004, 03:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
[b]Ciao my bella,

You will also see Annie on swing low too... just before they start singing, you see her holding up the england flag.... :(

chuffed you got your DVD...happy viewing hun graemlins/friends.gif

my fav track on the dvd, besides swing low has to be Maybe tomorrow...Astro is on top form graemlins/smokin.gif

Anniemg
12th August 2004, 08:22 PM
Yes.....that is me and my good friend Rachel with the now famous (and signed graemlins/bigwink.gif ) England Flag graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Nearly warn out Swing Low on the DVD now graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Glad you finally got your copy....great stuff isn't it graemlins/love.gif

Annie

DANIELA
13th August 2004, 09:59 AM
Aaahhh girlz!I'll surely have a look then... :D

petra007
13th August 2004, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANIELA:
Finally i got it!
Had no chance to see it entirely but i find it great!
If i'm not wrong there should be Matie on Swing Low played at the Nec... is it you Jeroen? :) <hr></blockquote>

Matie is on a very long vacation now :o )
It's not him either on the swing low video because he wasn't there