PDA

View Full Version : "Reggae in the Park" Sunday Sept 5th 2004

morgs
28th July 2004, 12:05 PM
Just been announced, a full day of reggae in Victoria Park London. Names already confirmed include Marcia Griffiths, Sizzla Kalonji, Freddie McGregor, Barrington Levy, Vybz Kartel, Gregory Isaacs and The Mighty Diamonds, with many more acts still to be confirmed.

I wonder if the Boys will play?

check ticketmaster for tickets or visit the official website www.reggaeinthepark.co.uk (http://www.reggaeinthepark.co.uk)

cheers morgs

graemlins/smokin.gif

Rachel~B
28th July 2004, 12:12 PM
oh wow, cheers morgs :D

Rachelxxx graemlins/love.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th July 2004, 12:39 PM
considering the type of acts on the bill i still feel promotors do not class ub40 as a reggae band so no doubt they would leave them off a bill like that.

still it would be a good show for all the reggae fans amongst us :D

rmd110900
28th July 2004, 01:01 PM
Sadly Neptune,
I agree with you,I think there's a lot
of people in the industry who don,t take the boys
seriously,Dispite all they have achieved.
However its us fans that buy the records & concert tickets which keeps the band going
and thats all thats important.

Ps.It still would be great to have them on the bill though,I am sure will be agreat day regardless.
Lol Rob graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 28 July 2004: Message edited by: rmd110900 ]

[ 28 July 2004: Message edited by: rmd110900 ]</p>

jahnus
28th July 2004, 01:26 PM
so true ......i always check out the the line ups from the most reggae fetivals in europe(its a way to see who on the tour.....again or still :D

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th July 2004, 02:51 PM
it is promotors and basically music thing considering the acts they have on and the type of people that would be attending..epecially the people attending :( they would not like to see ub40 on a bill like that just because they are ingnorant musically and in otherways :mad:

it is sad and really pathatic state of affairs really

Waltjo
28th July 2004, 08:41 PM
:( :( :( It would be nice day though,well worth thinking about graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
29th July 2004, 03:49 AM
Personally, I think the boys will be enjoying spending time with their families after the touring they would have just completed.

After Guilfest, they lads would've done concerts here in Australia, New Zealand, then fly half way around the world again to Hawaii for more!!

They might just be putting their feet up :) and having a few graemlins/beer.gif and maybe some graemlins/smokin.gif .

Soon after this, I suppose they will be working on the 25th celebrations?!?!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

rmd110900
29th July 2004, 11:22 AM
The reason UB40 Are not on the
bill is because they are all black and from jamiaca.
And all the other bands are of mixed race and from birmingham.

:D :D ;)
Ha Ha Ha
Cheers my dears
Rob graemlins/smokin.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
29th July 2004, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rmd110900:
The reason UB40 Are not on the
bill is because they are all black and from jamiaca.
And all the other bands are of mixed race and from birmingham. <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif

charmanny
30th July 2004, 02:49 PM
SOUNDS LIKE I'TS GONNA B FUN!!!
graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif