PDA

View Full Version : very interested to know...

1st January 1970, 02:00 AM

Bobak
15th March 2004, 03:46 PM
i know that a few of the tracks on UB44 are remixes. what ever happened to the non remix versions of these songs? i would love to hear them

[ 15 March 2004: Message edited by: Bobak ]

[ 15 March 2004: Message edited by: Bobak ]</p>

little by little
15th March 2004, 05:43 PM
Hmmmmmmmm i am lost here pls explain thanx graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

little by little
15th March 2004, 05:45 PM
hmmmmmmmmm i am lost now pls explain graemlins/smokin.gif

Bobak
15th March 2004, 05:54 PM
I Won't Close My Eyes (Remix)
Love Is All Is Alright (Remix)
Folitician (Remix)

3 remixes on UB44, where are the non remix versions?

[ 15 March 2004: Message edited by: Bobak ]</p>

deanub40
15th March 2004, 06:56 PM
The original versions are the single versions of which were released prior to the album (Although Folitician wasn't a single it was a b-side). I personally prefer the original version of I wont close my eyes to the album's remix version.

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always there

graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

deanub40
15th March 2004, 06:59 PM
The original versions were the single versions released prior to the album (although Folitician wasn't a single it was a B-side). I personally prefer the single version of I wont close my eyes to the remix album version!

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always there

deanub40
15th March 2004, 07:01 PM
The original versions were the single versions released prior to the album (although Folitician wasn't a single it was a B-side). I personally prefer the single version of I won't close my eyes to the remix album version!

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always there

deanub40
15th March 2004, 07:02 PM
The original versions were the single versions released prior to the album (although Folitician wasn't a single it was a B-side). I personally prefer the single version of I won't close my eyes to the remix album version!

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always there

deanub40
15th March 2004, 07:03 PM

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always there

Tyler D
15th March 2004, 07:28 PM
the originals were released as singles...then remixed for the album :D

deanub40
15th March 2004, 07:32 PM
I'm sure you realised that I didn't intentionally mean to reply that many times and that it was just because there was an error in the BB...you do believe me???

:D

Bembo
15th March 2004, 07:33 PM
the none remix versions were singles,i think they r only on vinyl,i wont close,folitician AA side if mt memory serves me right,love is all was a single,if i remember tyler live on the flip,lol,me vinyl in attic,if u can get these on cd format ask rossy unless u have the no how 2 do it yourself,.
:eek: ub till i die..xx
:confused: graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Bembo
15th March 2004, 07:33 PM
the none remix versions were singles,i think they r only on vinyl,i wont close,folitician AA side if mt memory serves me right,love is all was a single,if i remember tyler live on the flip,lol,me vinyl in attic,if u can get these on cd format ask rossy unless u have the no how 2 do it yourself,.

deanub40
15th March 2004, 07:35 PM
I'm sure you realised that I didn't intend to reply that message sooooo many times but it was because the BB was telling there was a fatal error and I believed it hadn't accepted it...you do believe me don't you???

:D

deanub40
15th March 2004, 07:38 PM
Damn it! Put that one on their twice now! Yeah, Rossy has made a dvd data disc which I believe features all UB40's vinyl material and loadas of other rare and live stuff. He's the man you need to speak to ;)

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always stupid (doh!)

Bembo
15th March 2004, 07:39 PM

Bobak
15th March 2004, 07:59 PM
is there a way i could listen to them? i'm dying to listen to the original versions

deanub40
15th March 2004, 08:03 PM
Bobak, they are only slightly different, try winning the original 7inches or 12 inches on ebay or speak to the Man (Rossy) to try and get them on cd!

I close my eyes
It's no surprise
I'm always there