PDA

View Full Version : bt bday and noo yawker bday

helen shapiro nyc
6th February 2004, 07:34 PM
hi bri

this is really a lovely website and a wonderful group of folks. i wanted to catch up with u and thought this would be a surprise. can you get email addresses from the administrator. i registered my address there.
or 917 513 1410 would do it.

writing to you from my little cottage by the sea

oh it was hedda not helen, my mistake.

mw ( fyi, first name just has i & no e )

[ 06 February 2004: Message edited by: helen shapiro ]</p>

helen shapiro nyc
6th February 2004, 09:15 PM
just checked my profile, my stuff is there too.
have fun tomorrow...
mw

bt/ub40
7th February 2004, 02:26 PM
Greetings again Marci.......yes it was Hedda i was going to mention it :D as it happens i saw the real Helen Shapiro waking down Bond St in the west end not so long ago and thought of you...she's still performing cabaret shows..anyway,i'll give you a call soon..i'm about to go do a recording session,i'll try get you when we take a break later this afternoon..now i hope you are going out (or staying in) for a great meal & a 47 bottles of champagne tonight..i'm going to a 'suprise' dinner (i'm not supposed to know) i shall be using the 'stanislavsky method' on my arrival at the restaurant,they will never know that i knew ;) its gonna be an emotional moment............take care and have a great day...BT

bt/ub40
7th February 2004, 05:14 PM
Greetings again Marci.......yes it was Hedda i was going to mention it :D as it happens i saw the real Helen Shapiro walking down Bond St in the west end not so long ago and thought of you...she's still performing cabaret shows..anyway,i'll give you a call soon..i'm about to go do a recording session,i'll try get you when we take a break later this afternoon..now i hope you are going out (or staying in) for a great meal & a 47 bottles of champagne tonight..i'm going to a 'suprise' dinner (i'm not supposed to know) i shall be using the 'stanislavsky method' on my arrival at the restaurant,they will never know that i knew ;) its gonna be an emotional moment............take care and have a great day...BT

helen shapiro nyc
9th February 2004, 09:18 PM
hi bt

how's the head? 47 bottles of champagne and an oscar nomination I am sure..... Stanaslovsky,,,,,,,whew
i am so impressed. call me.....you made my day......

hedda (ha ha)