PDA

View Full Version : every breath you take for.....................

DON/U40
5th February 2004, 09:30 PM
hello UB fans ......for the one,s who have heard
this wonderful track......this is a potentional
number one....so everyone who read this ........
go for it......it,s one of the best songs covered
the police song is not bad....but the UB,song is
is is.......what can i say ...tears from my eyes
and Big Love for the one who gave it to me.....
Big Love........Don......and don,t forget to vote
graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/beer.gif

TJayBe
6th February 2004, 01:25 PM
I'm really depressed I must the only person on here not to have heard Every Breath You Take :(

jacqueliene.
6th February 2004, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TJayBe:
I'm really depressed I must the only person on here not to have heard Every Breath You Take :( <hr></blockquote>

pm for you

:D

Seahorse
6th February 2004, 03:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TJayBe:
I'm really depressed I must the only person on here not to have heard Every Breath You Take :( <hr></blockquote>

Don't worry you are not the only one who hasn't heard it. I doubt if any of us over here on the other side of the pond have. I know we shall in the end.
Hope you enjoy it when you finally do, as I'm sure you will.

Waltjo
6th February 2004, 09:09 PM
I haven't heard it yet either, I can't wait!!???

Make love not war graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Lauraub40
7th February 2004, 12:37 AM
waiting in anticipation graemlins/smokin.gif

A.K.A. Dubmobile
7th February 2004, 05:45 AM

NO.......i didn't hear it yet either TJayBe :(

Jolene
9th February 2004, 11:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seahorse:

Don't worry you are not the only one who hasn't heard it. I doubt if any of us over here on the other side of the pond have. I know we shall in the end.
Hope you enjoy it when you finally do, as I'm sure you will.<hr></blockquote>

The 50 first dates soundtrack is in stores now Seahorse.....get it!! :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:21 AM
Crying over you :( I avnt heard every breath you take neither Where is it? Would Love to hear it More info please Love Cherry xxx

deanub40
22nd February 2004, 11:47 AM
Cherry, it is featured on the sound track to the new Adam Sandler movie 50 first dates. There are no plans of it being a single but you can get the sound track quite reasonably on EBAY at the mo! :)

Big love

I close my eye's
It's no surprise
I'm always there

Sean DUB
23rd February 2004, 04:48 PM
i've STILL not heard it either & i only live up the oad from 'em!! :eek:

Jessica
23rd February 2004, 04:52 PM
do you use msn 'sean dub'?
i can send it to you if you want :)

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica
graemlins/friends.gif

bobby
23rd February 2004, 04:53 PM
you know my msn jessica ;) carlisletyler at hotmail dot com ;)

Sean DUB
23rd February 2004, 04:59 PM
unfortunatly no!
but i dont mind waitin till its in the shops & buying it.
besides the suspence keeps my mind active!

Jessica
23rd February 2004, 05:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by carlisle tyler:
you know my msn jessica ;) carlisletyler at hotmail dot com ;) <hr></blockquote>

i know ;) but you're never online ;) :p
graemlins/friends.gif

Jessica
23rd February 2004, 05:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean DUB:
unfortunatly no!
but i dont mind waitin till its in the shops & buying it.
besides the suspence keeps my mind active!<hr></blockquote>

ok no prob lol :)

graemlins/friends.gif

dutchy
23rd February 2004, 09:30 PM
I am a big ubbie fan but also a sting/police fan. They shouldn't covered this song, this is a song you can't cover original is much better, even the puff daddy version is better. i was in a shock when i heard this version.
Please be more sensible and straight forward with judgement this song is terrible and not worth a top 40 position.

graemlins/beer.gif DUTCHY

Jolene
23rd February 2004, 09:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
I am a big ubbie fan but also a sting/police fan. They shouldn't covered this song, this is a song you can't cover original is much better, even the puff daddy version is better. i was in a shock when i heard this version.
Please be more sensible and straight forward with judgement this song is terrible and not worth a top 40 position.

graemlins/beer.gif DUTCHY<hr></blockquote>

WOW, I think its a GREAT cover.

graemlins/love.gif Jolene