PDA

View Full Version : For BT

Waltjo
5th February 2004, 09:08 PM
BT can you tell me are you the only one of the band that communicates via this bulletin board?
Not that I mind I think you are great graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Helena
5th February 2004, 09:48 PM
Yeah he is! Astro used to but doesn't any more. But i think the others secretly look on here ;) graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

j59
5th February 2004, 11:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]Yeah he is! Astro used to but doesn't any more. But i think the others secretly look on here :D
love jx

Waltjo
5th February 2004, 11:51 PM
Hi Helena, I just visited your website and hey, how come you are such great friends with them all,
I'm dead jealous, I've been a fan of UBs for many years now, but I used to visit Reggae clubs in London during the sixties, when it was very new and never seen in records shops, showing my age!! but they do say you are as young as you feel. My friends say Iam a recycled hippy. Make love not war!!!! graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MISS -JAMAICA
5th February 2004, 11:55 PM
happy birthday brian hope you have a great time graemlins/kiss.gif

Seahorse
6th February 2004, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the BB Miss Jamaica, you'll love it here graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Helena
6th February 2004, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
Hi Helena, I just visited your website and hey, how come you are such great friends with them all,
I'm dead jealous, <hr></blockquote>

lmao i'm not great friends with em - wish i was. Only managed to have pics with em coz i stalk em :p graemlins/laff.gif

Jessica
6th February 2004, 01:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:

coz i stalk em :p graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bt/ub40
6th February 2004, 01:41 PM
greetings Waltjo..........the rest of the guys would contribute to the website if only they could ...you see i'm the only member of the band that can read 'n' write graemlins/laff.gif but dont be put off we have employed someone at DEP our recording studios who translates (reads) the posts to them..itake care BT

Mike.
6th February 2004, 02:35 PM
Ooooh so ask Ali when he's gonna answer the questions!

Waltjo
7th February 2004, 02:27 AM
BT I am so chuffed that you anwered my question, I am going to print this out and frame it.It so nice that you take the time to be online for your fans. I am so sorry for the other members they don't what they are missing do they????, well I expect they do, but as they can't read what can I say?????. Love them anyway graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Lauraub40
7th February 2004, 04:27 AM
;)