PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Tyler ............

evt17
5th February 2004, 02:56 PM
Let's get one started eh? Get as many signatures as possible and send it on. No harm. Any whizzkids here who could get one up and running on the internet?

reggae-gurl
5th February 2004, 02:59 PM
yeah i was thinking about a demonstration in amsterdam with a lot of people, but ill do anything i can to free that man, just wrote him a letter, and bless ub40, causde if they didnt wrote a song about him i wouldt even know who he was..

evt17
5th February 2004, 03:02 PM
We should all write to the White House or summat, asking them to re-open the case and give him a FAIR trial. Or just let him out. But reckon it would be better if the letters could all arrive together, in one big bundle, so someone would have to sit up and take notice.

reggae-gurl
5th February 2004, 03:06 PM
yeah i wrote a letter about to try anything to re-open the case, its kind of by change that we share the same thoughts! i hope its gonna work so come on everyone!!! and replie to this post!!

Helmer5
5th February 2004, 03:08 PM
Hi,

Can someone please explain me about Tyler?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers, Staffan :roll:

reggae-gurl
5th February 2004, 03:14 PM
hi staffan, if you read the post gary tyler, there stands the whole thing :)

cheers graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/love.gif sanne

Robinsduvet
5th February 2004, 03:25 PM
:( :( :(
You can put my name on the petition.I think its terrible the injustice of it.So many peoples lives have been wasted behind bars for crimes the didnt commit.The only reason theyre there is because of their colour,imagine the uproar if that had been the other way round with a white person.A petitions a great idea maybe we should getAmnesty International involved.

Fight for what you believe in graemlins/smokin.gif