PDA

View Full Version : 50 First Dates Soundtrack.....

BIG KAHUNA
4th February 2004, 02:52 AM
Just picked up the soundtrack today.....favs so far are:

(1) Your LOVE (L.O.V.E Reggae remix) by Wyclef
(2) Lips Like Sugar by SEAL (feat. Mikey Dread)
(3) Every Breath You take by UB40
(4) Drive by Ziggy Marley
(5) Breakfast in Bed by Nicole Kea
(6) Love Song by 311

Songs (1) and (2) stood out for me...it has that PUSH THE REPEAT BUTTON ON THE CD quality to it. I liked UB40's rendition of the POLICE classic...I think it could've used some of ASTRO's toasting talents on it - to add alittle bit more reggae flavor(umph) to it....with that being said, I still liked the song. As for BREAKFAST IN BED, I thought that is was done really well. Bottom line, the album is worth the buy.....if you end up not liking any of the songs, the cd does come with some other computer features such as WALLPAPERS and SCREENSAVERS....not to mention a few short videos and a trailor.

Jolene
4th February 2004, 03:46 AM
I agree, great cd!! I am so so sick but it didnt stop me from going out and buying that cd today graemlins/laff.gif I love UB40's song on there. And Your Love...oooh thats good too. It really is worth the money its a great compilation of songs.

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

BIG KAHUNA
4th February 2004, 04:04 AM
Aw, sick? Get well soon ok!? As for me, I went to BEST BUY on my lunch break to get mine - I couldn't wait. Guess I've got REGGAE-LITIS...once you've caught it, THERE IS NO CURE!!!! So be careful! The strain that got me? You guessed it: UB40! graemlins/smokin.gif

Aloha