PDA

View Full Version : Reggae Conversions

paulB40
3rd February 2004, 04:32 PM
I was trying to write a list the other day of tracks (Not Reggae) but would convert to reggae and apeal to a large section of people...

When thinking i came up with loads but when it came to writing em down i found a reason to scribble out for just about everyone that entered my mind...

Any Suggestions ?

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

[ 03 February 2004: Message edited by: paulB40 ]

[ 03 February 2004: Message edited by: paulB40 ]</p>

paulB40
11th February 2004, 09:50 AM
bttt

oLdbOi
11th February 2004, 10:02 AM
... Ok I'm gonna get slaughtered...but I think that Will Young fella...y'know that.."I think I should leave right now" tune...maybe a Pam Hall Lovers touch....love her version of the 'Titanic' tune...
near ...far...wherevever you are...

licklemore
bOi

...m'love a dis a love , love ting!...m'short, m'slim, m'bubble wid riddim...

heru
11th February 2004, 10:27 AM
D'you mean you're planning some covers, Paul?
I'll have a think. :)

heru
11th February 2004, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by oLdbOi:
... Ok I'm gonna get slaughtered...but I think that Will Young fella...y'know that.."I think I should leave right now" tune...maybe a Pam Hall Lovers touch....love her version of the 'Titanic' tune...
near ...far...wherevever you are...

licklemore
bOi

...m'love a dis a love , love ting!...m'short, m'slim, m'bubble wid riddim...

...<hr></blockquote>

Will young one's a good choice bOi....as for titanic, well, the slaughterhouse beckons! :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

oLdbOi
11th February 2004, 10:51 AM
nah mon...go check Pam Halls album f' Lovers....I'm busting that tune severely!!!..trust me...also has whitney H...and IIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuu...lol..
must be dis Valentines ting...bOi gone all lovey dovey...
dutty yeah!

licklemore

y'smiled at me

..over n over...n over again...now I'm y'friend...

http://www.reggaecd.com/rev_sin/rbhitsre.htm

[ 11 February 2004: Message edited by: oLdbOi ]</p>