PDA

View Full Version : UB40 Live ! In Jamaica.....

paulB40
2nd February 2004, 04:29 PM
well...not quite :roll:

I phoned Neil earlier to see how his hols were going in Jamaica (which obviously are going very well) he told me to post up on ere that he saw the sunset with his wife to be a few nights ago from the coast of negril along to a medley of UB40 tracks coming from (Nicks Bar?) or something like that...

Amazing eh !
All those Jamaican reggae artists out there and yet UB40 are slamming it out on the bar sound systems... graemlins/smokin.gif

Rasta Roy
2nd February 2004, 05:43 PM
Paul,
I'm glad Neil is enjoying his holidays in Jamaica.

That is Rick's Cafe in Negril. Very nice bar and restaurant. It is just about the western most point on the island. Gorgeous sunsets there every day. It is right on the water and has some cliffs that people jump or dive off of.

Bring me a cold Red Stripe, please. graemlins/beer.gif

sweetsensation
2nd February 2004, 06:08 PM
http://www.gallconsulting.com/travel/jamaica2002/sunsetsfromricks.htm

http://www.gallconsulting.com/ricks.regee.jpg

see what they are seeing on these links :( :cool:

Shel graemlins/love.gif

Rasta Roy
2nd February 2004, 06:33 PM
Thank you Shel. Brings back some memories. :)

sweetsensation
2nd February 2004, 06:33 PM
Good stuff Roy graemlins/friends.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

bothsidestory
2nd February 2004, 06:34 PM
hope he's having a good time would love to go there

joolz
2nd February 2004, 07:13 PM
Awwww Ricks Cafe in Negril is a kickin place...
we were there last Xmas and watched the superfit divers performing... & I dont mean diving from the edge of boat into the water... I'm talking from 18ft trees which are situated on top of the cliff edge!!!!!!! Wow it was scary enough just being up there - never mind watching these guys diving into the waters below.

yeah man.... coool place Rick's Cafe

Big Up Neil

graemlins/friends.gif

wildcat
2nd February 2004, 09:00 PM
still got a bag full of tokens left over from Rick's cafe... should anyone need them... or maybe i should keep them 'just in case'... got the urge to go back one day... ahhh Jamaica..

paulB40
3rd February 2004, 01:52 PM
ok ok...Ricks cafe it is :roll: thanks for the pics sweetsensation...

If Only ! Maybe I'll get there one day...

Aparently they changes their wedding day to coincide with Bobs B/day ?!... :roll:

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

bobby
3rd February 2004, 06:16 PM
they wouldnt let me jump out the tree, had to make do with the cliff edge. :roll:

still hurt tho :eek: